The hot springs

You and lee were hiding, waiting for the thief's to show up near the outer entrance of the village. The theifs, from what you and lee heard were pretty low level and would just be a little difficult to handle.
Waiting for the theifs was boring, but in the meantime you were able to process when you confessed to lee. Lee didn't say he loved you back or anything.
Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a rustle of foliage. It was dark and all you could see were the shaking of some bushes.
"Y/n, I expect they will try to enter above the wall and not through the entrance because that would be to obvious." You nodded "Lee when they jump over our heads, we tail them and restrain them unexpectedly."
On cue the rogue thieves leapt over your heads and onto the wooden wall of the village, when you and Lee felt there was enough distance, so they wouldn't notice you guys tailing them, you both followed.
You followed a few feet behind lee just in case anything would happen.
As you guys silently followed the thieves, you noticed how nice Lee's butt was. The green overalls he wears really define his butt well.
Nows not a time to be distracted. You ripped your eyes away from Lee's behind and back to the thieves.
As the thieves were coming to a stop, Lee and you, synchronized and grabbed both the thieves.
They dissolved into dirt, you soon realized they were cloned. You guys should've been more cautious.
As you turned to look behind you, a kunai was jabbed into your abdomen. You used your newfound powers to heal yourself. You haven't exactly mastered your powers, but they still worked.
You grabbed the hand of the thief that jabbed the kunai, not letting them pull it out for another stab. Bending their arm back, you were able to lock them on the ground and tie them up. You left the kunai in your abdomen, since pulling it out would make you bleed out more.
Lee was able to catch the other thief with a minor cut on his arm. You put him on your healing bubble and his wound healed quickly.
The both of you brought the thieves to be locked up in jail and later be returned to their home village. The leader of the village rewarded you guys with money and a free stay of 2 days at the top hotel they had.
You and lee tired of the mission quickly took up the offer of the hotel and went to a room. Even though the room for the both of you had two king sized beds, you and lee both fell asleep on the same bed together.

Lee woke up earlier than you and made you breakfast. You felt giddy that you would spend time with him alone and in private. You felt like your heart would explode when Lee served you the breakfasts he made for you in a tray on bed. You wanted him to be next to you and eat breakfast with you, but you didn't know if he would feel the same way as you. Lee was passionate, filled to the brim with love and care, but to everyone, not just you.
He would get mad if Tenten was injured and be thoughtful and make breakfast for Neji if he was here instead of you.
You confessed to him and he never really said anything about it. He never said whether he loved you too.

After breakfast you and lee decided you both wanted a dip at their hot springs. You both went, however there was only one and it was for all gender. Apparently when you asked someone if the spring was just for one gender, "here people don't see their bodies as something to be hidden away and that male and female should be separated."

You actually liked the way they thought and run things around here based on that everyone isn't defined by their sex and that they should be asuenes of thier bodies being seen. 
You still were a little shy of entering however because you loved lee and what happens if he doesn't like what he sees?
You know what if he doesn't love me or likes what he sees, it don't matter because ima be living my life. You fired yourself up and looked at lee. "Ima head in, you can go if you want or come with." You turned and left into the hot springs.

When you got in, you saw the place was huge and that everyone was having a good time. Groups of men and women talking to each other casually. People just chilling with their eyes closed.

You found an empty space and sat there, to get lost In your thoughts.

You wanted to ask lee If he loved you too because it would bother you not knowing after you confessed to him.
You heard a splash next to you. Lee got in and sat down next to you.
"Hey y/n, I decided to join you, it would be boring being alone in the hotel room."
"Well,I'm glad you decided to join me because then I would be all alone here" you tried not letting your eyes wander down his body. You were looking directly at his eyes, trying not to see his lower body because then you would feel like you violated him.
His body was toned, probably from not being able to use chakra and only taijutsu. Such will, and endurance.
You splashed water at Lee and giggled "lee, I like you." You swam away and he followed.

"Oh no you don't" lee grabbed you, lifted you up and dropped you in the water. You were surprised that he was able to lift you up easily, but what did you expect. You made a big splash and held your breath.
It was your turn now to throw Lee. You wrapped your arms around him and tried lifting him high up, like he lifted you, however you were only able to lift him up a bit. You puffed your cheeks and tried lifting up harder, all you did was make yourself feel lightheaded. You finally gave up releasing Lee and tripping back.
Lee pulled you back up and wrapped an arm around your waist. "Don't push yourself," he smirked. "Oh shut it," you submerged half your face under water and turned away. It felt a little embarrassing not being able to lift him up, even though you were stronger now. Well you were stronger power wise, but not physical wise.
Your fingers were prunny and you felt it was time to leave the water. "Lee, give me your hand." He gave you his and and you saw his fingers were prunny too. You traced his hand with your finger, "we should get going, we've been here for a while now."