Caroline Weir #1

Caroline's POV

I'm walking through the corridors of my new training center with my new coach and new captain. I've just signed for Real Madrid and it's my first day with the team. A lot of players are coming back from the Euro today too, so I won't be the only attraction in the locker room. Thankfully. As I enter the locker room, I can feel the joyful atmosphere all around the place. Ivana told me a bit about the team, and she told me that even if it's sometimes difficult with the directors, the group is really great, and everyone gets along.

"Anyway, you scored your penalty and now what?" I recognize Misa Rodriguez, the Spanish goalkeeper, talking with Y/N Y/LN, the French midfielder.

"Now, I can say I've beaten your ass in the Euro by scoring a Panenka." Y/N smirks trying to avoid the girl chasing her around the room.

"I hate you so much..." Misa growls and all the girls look at them while laughing.

"This is a typical day with those two." Ivana informs me. "They love each other through."

"Come on, Misa." Y/N smiles. "You can't really be mad at me."

"True." Misa shrugs and they hug.

"See, best friends." Ivana winks at me.

I nod shyly and Alberto introduces me to the team. There are also some new players already sitting at their locker. Sandie Toletti, Kathleen Sousa and Naomie Feller. Alberto says Méline and Aurélie will be in charge of Kathleen and Naomi, while Y/N will have to take care of Sandie and I. He shows me my locker and I sit not really comfortable with the situation. He explains how it will go from now on and lets us get ready for our first training.

"Don't worry, Caro." Ivana smiles at me. "Y/N is a good one, she speaks English very well, and she loves Scottish people."

"Who said Scottish?" Misa turns to us. "Y/NN, come here, we need you."

"Why?" Y/N walks to us confidently.

"Speak Scottish." Misa hits her shoulder playfully.

"Really, Misa?" Y/N rolls her eyes. "Don't you see she is not comfortable yet? Let her arrive, I'll do my best Scottish accent later."

"But it's so funny to hear..." Misa pouts.

"Alright then." Y/N uses a very thick Scottish accent. "But just for one minute. Of course, if you don't like that, just tell me, right?"

"You do it well." I smile at the girl. "Where did you learn that?"

"I've played with Scottish players before." Y/N explains. "It was always fun to imitate them."

"It feels like home, I like it." I nod and she smiles amused.

"Get used to it, then." Y/N winks at me. "You're going to live with Sandie and I, it will be full of strong accent. Right, Sandie?"

"My French accent is so bad...." Sandie laughs. "Between you and I, it will be a good flat sharing."

"Do you speak Spanish a bit?" Y/N wonders.

"Un poco..." I blush as I try to speak. "Pero entiendo mucho."

"Perfecto, será más que suficiente para hacernos ganar." Y/N winks at me before walking back to her locker where I see Misa telling her something in the ear.

"You can stay with me if you don't feel comfortable alone." Sandie offers me and I accept gladly.

A week later

"That's it, Caro!" Sandie congratulates me after I've scored the winning goal in training.

"Pure dead brilliant!" Y/N celebrates too.