Ona Battle #1

Requested

Y/N's POV

"So, who is coming exactly?" My best friend, Caroline Weir, asks me as we are making sure we have everything for the yatch afternoon we've planned with my girlfriend, Ona, and her National Team friends.

"I don't know, really." I shrug. "Ona didn't want me to know. But I guess Leila will be there since we've met in Manchester already and she is going to be my teammate soon."

"Is Vicky coming?" Caro wonders.

"Nah, she is with Emma in Barcelona." I deny. "But let's see how it goes."

"Are you stressed?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Not really, but Ona was... so, I don't know. We have some hours to find out." I chuckle and we go downstairs. "Ready, love?" I whisper in Ona's ear hugging her from behind.

"I need one minute, and I'll be good." She smiles and kisses my cheek. "Did you take solar cream?"

"I'm English, Ona, I can't come to Spain without solar cream." I chuckle and she laughs.

"Very true." She turns in my arms and wraps her arms around my neck. "We don't want that beautiful skin of yours to get burnt, right?"

"You know it." I wink at her and kiss her lovingly.

"Guys, I love you both, but we need to go." Caroline calls us from the door.

I wait for Ona to pack all her things and we go to the Yatch. Once we arrive, I'm glad to see we are the first on the yatch and I'll be able to get used to every single girl before they all get here. I help Ona installing everything and once we're done, we see the first group of girls arriving.

"Hey!" Leila smiles widely. "How is my favorite English girl?" She hugs me tightly.

"More like the only English girl you know..." Ona rolls her eyes.

"Wrong. I know Toni." Leila smirks proudly. "But your girl is my favorite."

"Nice to know." I chuckle and turn to Caro. "This is Caroline, my best friend."

"Oh, we could almost have been teammates..." Leila smiles and hugs her. "This is Misa, my girlfriend, and Laia, our teammate."

"Nice to finally meet you." Laia hugs me. "Ona told me a lot about you. I can't wait to play with you."

"Can't wait either. But did Ona talk about that much?" I smirk and see Ona blushing.

"Don't be that confident, Y/NN." Ona whispers. "Our next guests won't be this easy to get along with."

"I'm so scared..." I wink at her and she laughs. "Come here." I gently extend my hand for her to get closer. "Who are you scared to introduce me to?" I whisper in her ear, and she kisses my neck softly.

"You'll find out soon enough." She states and I hear three girls in the back.

"What is it? A Manchester City meeting?" Patri Guijarro jokes around.

"Depends, want to be a part of it?" Leila smirks.

"Not even in your wildest dream." Patri laughs. "I won't leave Barcelona this easily."

"Good answer." Alexia Putellas pats her shoulder proudly and I understand why Ona was so nervous.

"Girls, let me introduce you to Y/N, my girlfriend, and Caroline, her best friend." Ona says shyly. "Y/NN, Caro, this is Alexia, Patri and Claudia."

"Barcelona players." I nod. "We have met each other already."

"Not your best memory, right?" Alexia smirks remembering the 3-0 and final loss in the Champions Quarter Final.