Jessie Fleming #1

A/N : Tiktok gives her ideas.

Jessie's POV

I'm scrolling through my Tiktok app searching for amusing ideas to test with my best friend, Y/N. She is also my roommate, which means she is sitting on the couch not far away from me.

"What are you up to?" She asks scrolling through her phone too.
"Nothing much, you?" I wonder.
"I thought we could order some food for tonight, do burgers sound good to you?" She smiles.
"Always." I agree quickly.

She orders food for us both and starts to play FIFA on her new PS5. She is very good at it and I can't stop smiling looking at her smirking face.
I keep on searching some Tiktok challenges and I see one which might be interesting after all. The "Try to kiss my best friend" challenge. Should I try it? Would it mess everything up if she doesn't feel like that?

The fact is I've been crushing on Y/N for the longest time now and the only one who knows is Janine Beckie, my Canadian friend. I decide to text her to see what she thinks about it.

Jessie : Janine. I need your help...
Janine : I'm pretty sure Y/N told you not to cook when you're home alone 🤦🏽‍♀️
Jessie : I'm not cooking but it's about her.
Janine : Are you finally ready to tell her?
Jessie : I think so, and I've seen that thing on Tiktok where people try to kiss her best friend ... should I try it? 😳
Janine : Clever, it could be only a challenge if she doesn't take it well...
Jessie : Exactly my point, so this is it. I'm trying it and I'll send you the video ☺️
Janine : Oh hell yeah you better do that 😏

I watch some more videos waiting for Y/N to finish her game and once she is done, I put the camera on and make sure my phone is in the right spot to capture this moment.
I walk to the couch and sit close to her. The gesture makes her smile at me innocently. She is so cute... I take a deep breathe and she narrows her eyes trying to understand what is about to happen.

"Are you good?" She asks full of concern.
"I'll be better after I try that." I answer quickly.
"Try what?"

I don't answer this time and I just lean in. Our lips meet for the first time and it's a battlefield in my stomach, I've never felt this way before.
First, Y/N seems shocked and doesn't really kiss back but after two seconds she acknowledges what I'm doing and she kisses me back.

"What was that for?" She smiles after the kiss.
"I've been waiting to do it for a long time..." I blush a bit.
"You should have tried it before then." She smirks and puts me closer once again. "I love it."

She kisses me with passion and it's almost as if we were both aching for that moment. It's only when the Burger guy arrives that we stop our moment.
Y/N goes to the door and brings back the food while I'm sending the video to Janine.
Not even a minute later, my phones rings. Janine is FaceTiming me.

"Fucking finally you two!!" She yells excitedly.
"Hello to you too, Janine." Y/N chuckles next to me and I can't stop staring at her.
"Oh hell, Jessie is already in love." My Canadian friend laughs.
"She has been for a while." Y/N smirks and I turn red.
"You knew?" I glare at her.
"Sam might have warned me about it, yes. And I've been watching you lately so it was obvious." Y/N wiggles her eyebrows.
"Why didn't you kiss me before then?" I frown.
"I just wanted you to grow some balls, love." Y/N kisses my cheek.
"Jerk." I pout.
"You love me." My best friend smirks.
"Unfortunately, I do."
"You look cute together." Janine looks at us with heart eyes.
"Thanks, Janine. It means a lot." I truly smile.
"I love you too, Janine, but we have burger to eat." Y/N shows her the food.
"Right, don't be too loud tonight, lovebirds." Janine winks.
"No promises." Y/N smirks and I blush widely. "Bye bye, Janine."

I look at Y/N hanging up and setting up the table. She looks very happy and she keeps on smiling at me lovingly.

"What?" She asks seeing me starring.
"You're beautiful when you're smiling." I admit and she rushes to me kissing my lips tenderly.
"And you're the reason I'm smiling so I'm beautiful because of you, best girlfriend ever." She confesses.
"Is it what we are, now?" I carefully ask.
"What else do you want us to be? I don't kiss my best friend on the lips, and it's pretty early to get married so girlfriend it is." She explains playfully.
"Sounds fun." I smile.
"Happy to hear it." She smiles back.

I've never thought Tiktok would make me that happy.