Jill Roord #6 (PART 1)

A/N : Hey :) Part 1 of this story. Tell me if you like it. I'll try to post imagines about other players too soon.

This one is about Valentine's Day.

Jill's POV

            February 14th. The perfect day to remind myself how bad my life is. All of my friends are happily engaged or together tonight, while I've fucked up with one of my teammates by making her believe we were more than friends, and no one wanted to join me to celebrate love tonight. So here I am, walking to my favorite pub.

            I sit and ask for a drink, a strong one.

"Hard night?" A woman asks next to me.

"Valentine's Day." I shrug and drink my entire glass.

"Bad break-up?" She wonders.

"Nope. What about you? Whisky, huh?" I look at her glass.

"Helps with the pain." She admits and finishes her glass. "Luke!" She calls the barman. "Give me two, please."

"Sure thing, love." The man answers.

"Used to the place?" I ask.

"Too much for my liking." She giggles and I take a moment to look at her truly.

            She reminds me of someone. I'm practically sure we have met each other already. I try to remember but nothing.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She chuckles.

"Do we know each other?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Well, we might have seen each other someday during a game." She states simply. "Y/N Y/L/N, one of Chelsea's assistant coach."

"Oh, sure, I do remember now. You're the one helping them during warm-up and all?"

"Good thinking." She smiles. "Doesn't bother you, does it?"

"Nope. You could be more fun than what was up for me." I confess.

"I bet." She smirks and we drink.

Y/N's POV

            I laugh drunkenly at what Jill Roord has told me. She is telling me about her brothers and how they used to fight when they were young. It's been three hours since we've started speaking at the bar, and I can tell we're getting along well. The night flies by and I find myself at her door around 5 am.

"One last drink?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Sure." I follow her as she opens the door. "Wow, your roommates had quite a night." I chuckle seeing roses everywhere.

"They're so in love..." She seems sad suddenly.

"Eh, you're good?" I wonder.

"Yeah... I just wish I could have something like that." She sighs. "But never mind, what do you want to drink?"

"Tequila?"

"Best answer you could have given me." She smirks.

She goes to the kitchen and comes back with a bottle and some shooters. We sit on her couch and she pours tequila in the shooters.

"To the best Valentine's Day ever." Jill drinks up.

"Really?" I chuckle looking at the girl. "Is it your best Valentine's Day?"

"Maybe the less bad yes." She takes one more shot.

"I see. Bad at love?" I ask drinking too.

"I've been cheated on before, I'm scared, and I run away from the good people in my life." She explains sadly.

"I'm sorry, Jill. I've been cheated on too and it's screwed up, but don't let them win, you deserve to be happy. If they were not able to make you happy, let someone else try to show you how great it can be."

"Did you find someone able to show you that?" She wonders.

"Yeah, but she decided we were better off as friends. She taught me love, real love. The type of love which make you wake up happy and go to sleep just happier. And I think I'm ready to make someone feel like that too."

"Mind to show me?" Jill smirks.

"Do you deserve it?" I smirk back.

"That's for you to find out." She winks.

            We take three shots making us both completely wasted.

"Come with me." She stands up and takes my hand.

"Where are we going?"

"My room."

            That's when my memories stop.

I wake up the next morning, naked and in a bed, I've never been in before. I look around me searching for something helping me understand what the hell happened last night.

Jill's POV

            I'm taking my shower trying to remember how the hell I ended up in bed with Y/N Y/L/N from the Chelsea's staff. I've been crushing on the girl since our game against them last season. Viv and Lisa always make fun of me because of my usual drooling over her, but now she is here, in my room, in my bed.

            I dress up and go back to the room where I find Y/N looking around her like a lost puppy.

"Hey." I shyly greet her.

"Oh, hey." She smiles a bit. "Jill, right?"

"At least, you remember." I chuckle nervously.

"Did we?" She asks unsure. "You know...?"

"I guess, yes." I confirm. "Is it bothering you?"

"Well, I'm not really used to it..." She confesses blushing. "But if it happened, it's surely because I wanted to."

"Oh, this you wanted." I chuckle remembering our night.

"Great..." She lays down hiding herself.

"I wanted it bad too, don't worry." I try to make her feel better.

"What now?" She looks at me weirdly.

"Well... I don't know." I admit. "Any idea?"

"Might have." She smirks.

"Tell me."

"Try to make me remember last night and if we're still so into it, we keep in touch."

"Works for me." I smirk back and kiss her with lust.