Lucy Bronze #1

A/N : Second imagine related to lyrics.

The song is Versace On The Floor by Bruno Mars.

The Best FIFA Football Awards is always one of the best ways to show off your power and your connections in the football world but for me, it's more a way to be close to some of my friends, who are all gathered here tonight. After taking a few drinks with Sam Kerr, Tobin Heath, Steph Houghton and Pernille Harder, I end up speaking about nothing with Lucy Bronze.

We are friends since as long as I can remember, we went to the same university and we began being well known at the same time, so we are pretty close. With all the drinks we had tonight, I can feel things are getting a bit different between us two; she is all touchy and flirty.

I'm not going to lie, I like that, she is my friend, but she means the most to me and I want to show that to her. I bring her to my flat at the end of the ceremony, and once we are comfortably installed on my couch, I start playing some slow music.

Let's take our time tonight, girl

Above us all the stars are watchin'

There's no place I'd rather be in this world

Your eyes are where I'm lost in

Underneath the chandelier

We're dancin' all alone

There's no reason to hide

What we're feelin' inside

Right now!

I stand up and give her my hand so she can stand up too. She takes it and we start to dance slowly under the chandelier of my living room. Looking in her eyes like I do now is something I never have done before, and I feel so many different things right now. Why didn't I do something like this earlier when I knew how great we could have been? Our eyes are never leaving the other's eyes, and I know it's the time for me to make a move, so I take her to my bedroom.

So baby let's just turn down the lights

And close the door

Oooh I love that dress

But you won't need it anymore

No you won't need it no more

Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Versace on the floor

Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Oooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

She looks so beautiful in that Versace dress, but I got the feeling that tonight no clothes will be needed. I close the door and slowly go behind her while she is watching through the window. I caress an exposed part of her shoulder and take off the dress material which is there.

I unzip the back to watch it fall

While I kiss your neck and shoulders

No don't be afraid to show it off

I'll be right here ready to hold you

Girl you know you're perfect from

Your head down to your heels

Don't be confused by my smile

'Cause I ain't ever been more for real, for real

I then put some of her hair on the left side of her neck letting the right side completely exposed. I start kissing her neck gently and she lets me do it as she relaxes under my touch. We are going to the bed while I unzip the back of her dress, and she rolls her hips to show off a bit before turning her face to me. I have the biggest smile on my face right now and I can tell she feels insecure about it, Lucy Bronze and her fucking insecurities. How such a beautiful girl can even be insecure about herself?

"Why are you smiling like that? Did I do something wrong? The hips roll maybe?" She looks so ashamed right now.

"Lucy, stop. You're perfect, that's why I'm smiling. You don't have to be ashamed, you're the most beautiful girl I know." She looks at me with a strange look. "I'm not lying, and I loved the hips roll by the way."

So just turn down the lights (down the lights)

And close the door (close the door)

Oooh I love that dress

But you won't need it anymore

No you won't need it no more

Let's just kiss 'til we're naked, baby

Versace on the floor

Ooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Ooh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Dance

I cup her cheek gently and kiss her passionately and she reciprocates the kiss to my greatest pleasure.

Can you feel it?

(It's warmin' up) can you feel it?

(It's warmin' up) can you feel it, baby?

It's warmin' up

Oh, seems like you're ready for more, more, more

Let's just kiss 'til we're naked

Ooh, Versace on the floor, hey baby

Take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

Oh take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, girl

Versace on the floor

She then pushes me on the bed, and I know what she wants. She wants more and I'm definitely going to give it to her.

After a few hours of incredible sex, she falls asleep and I watch her in my bed while getting some fresh air at my window. If somebody told me I will end up in the same bed as Lucy Bronze tonight, I would never believe them.

But now I'm looking at her beautiful and naked body in my bed thinking about how grateful I am to have this Versace On The Floor.

WOSO Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें