"We're not friends anymore." I fold my arms, turning my head away from Autumn.

"I was just kidding," she laughs, wrapping me in a hug and giving me a million kisses on my cheek.

I look back at her with an uncontrollable smile on my lips.

Autumn leans up and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry."

Oh, you see that melted piece of something. That would be my heart.

I wrap her in a tight hug back because I can't hold myself back, and she does the same.

"What am I? A fucking ghost?" Roman grabs both of us and lays us down on his chest, Autumn on his left side and me on the right as we laugh at his childishness for feeling left out.

~~~~

Roman's POV

Skyler insisted that we all do yoga with her. I would've said no immediately because it's fucking yoga, but sadly, I married Alaiya who thinks it will be 'good for our souls and anxiety'. She's watched way too much Dr.Phil. That's what that means.

"Okay, I'm ready. Have you seen my water bottle?" Alaiya walks out casually in a sports T-shirt and the fucking tightest leggings that hug her ass better than anything I have ever seen.

First question, when the hell did she get those? Second, why am I just now finding out about them!? Third, do we have to go downstairs?

"Roman?" she snaps me out of it by calling my name a few times as my mind is in shock.

"When'd you get those leggings?" I try to ask casually, trying to ignore the erection in my pants.

"A few months ago, why? Do they look bad? I think I brought another pair-."

"No, they're fine." I cut the dumbest sentence she's ever said short, shrugging it off whilst internally shocked that she could believe that I would ever think anything bad about her wearing those.

She stares at me for a second, her eyes squinting after a few heartbeats.

"You like the way my butt looks in them, don't you?" She puts her hands on her hips, knowing me too well.

"See, this is why I married you." I pull her close to me by holding said ass.

Now that she knows, I have nothing to hide. But if we're being honest, even if she hadn't guessed, I still would've told her.

"Not for my outstanding personality?" she enthusiastically asks.

I shrug. "It was a part of the package."

She rolls her eyes at me.

"Maybe I should change?" She looks down at herself, obviously teasing me.

"That's not funny and I will never speak to you again."

She throws her head back in laughter as if I'm joking.

I'm not.

We make our way downstairs right after, seeing everyone ready to do this bullshit. Skyler looks excited as hell while all of us look the exact opposite. All of us besides one person. Can you guess who?

"My workout buddy is here!" Rider throws his arms around my shoulder, holding onto me like a fucking leach.

"Let go of me." I push him away by putting my hands on his ugly-ass face.