I was panicking on the inside. The thought of being with Kiki for several days... it was terrifying! Who knows what she would do to me! She hated me! She hated everyone!

“What about my asthma though?”, I questioned him with a pleading voice, “I could die”, I over exaggerated.

Even when I think I might be one step ahead of this guy, he always has something up his sleeve. It's like he really wanted me to go. Me specifically. But I didn't know why.

To answer my question, he moved in closer to me then looked into my eyes. He repeated slowly and clearly mocking the moves I had done earlier, “I already spoke with Gaara and he said that this would be great for your health. Besides”, his voice wasn't mocking now, “It will be fun, I promise.”

In all actuality, I wanted to go very badly, but Kiki was the one who was pushing me away. I wanted to be with master Kankuro and have fun and enjoy the weather, but she as going to be there too! And I really didn't want to see her... Ever!

“What about Lilly”, I brought my sister up in my desperate attempt to win this challenge, “I have to take good care of her.”

The way he observed me told me that he knew I was desperate, but he wasn't planning on taking it easy on me. “Don't worry”, he added confidently, “I took care of that too!” He surprise me with his preparedness. “She will be taken good care of by Rini or Hana.”

Well, that was my last attempt and it failed miserably. “But...”, I uttered with nothing more to say.

“You know what”, he broke my train of thought, “I'll give you a choice because I'm nice like that.” Did he just call himself nice after he tried to force me to go?! Well then yes, I thought sarcastically, he is very nice. “But give me your answer in two days so I could speak with Gaara about it.” He informed me before heading out. But before he left, he reminded me, “Don't forget about tomorrow.”

With a nod from me telling him that I won't forget, he left.

Great! Just great! Now what?! I thought with groan before returning to my room and heading to my bed. Lilly was sound asleep when I entered our room and began to change into my pajamas. With a smile, I hopped into my bed and covered myself in the silk sheets burying my body within them and smelling their calming floral scent. Not being about to stress farther into that matter, sleep began to engulf me with its sweet mercy. The last thought on my mind was 'maybe I should go.'

In the morning, I dressed and prepared myself for yet another fun day at work. Everything will be fine, I told myself encouragingly, but I knew things weren't going to be alright.

After a quick shower, I found Lilly sitting on her bed with a frightened look plastered across her face. A distant look appeared on her face as she gazed at her covers in silence.

“Lilly”, I shattered the silence and her train of thought, “is everything okay?” I was worried about her. She never looked so distant and miserable before. It was mind-boggling and discomforting seeing her so upset and not knowing why.

When she realized that I was focused on her, she shook her head yes then left the room. Something must have happened to her and I was determined to figure that out... after work.

Getting dressed then pulling my hair up, I began to head to the kitchen. I hoped to bump into Rini or Lilly on my way so I could ask about what was happening, but neither of them was to be found on my way there.

Before I even entered the kitchen, I could smell that nice smell of breakfast. It was wonderful! The amazing aroma's that danced around me always made my morning worth it! That was until I heard some glass shatter on the floor.