part 17 - " surprise "

( yn pov )

I am so fucking nervous how can I tell him!!!! Fuck shit today is our anniversary to he is goona cry for sure after I tell him......... he told me to get ready as we had dinner reservation but I have to spoil his plane for this.... hehehe ✌🏻 let's decorate the room and myself...........

( Taehyung pov )

I am home early today as today is our anniversary I am so excited for today it has been 2 years of our marriage....I wanna have a baby with her I am gonna ask for that today....let's see I entered our house to find everything to be dark.... As I called yn the light suddenly was switched on by someone

I was shocked by the fact that the small corner here is decorated so beautifully I think so I have to cancel the reservation...... my eyes lit up when princess called me from behind I turned around to see my princess dress-up so cutely for me only from kim taehyung I gone near her and pulled her by her waist and kissed her softly only to hear her cute giggles and her blushyyyy face she hugged me tightly as if she wants tell me something I looked at her and said.......

taehyung -" what is this princess I thought we going out but not gonna complain baby I like it this way too."

yn - " heehehe hubbyyy I wanna tell you somethING!!!IAMPREGNANTWITHYUORFREAKINGCHILD!!!!

I was shocked I didn't say anything and stayed silent I turned around processing about everything yn back hugged me asked me if I am okay finally tears made their ways to my eyes I was so happy I turned around and spin yn in my armsss.

Taehyung - I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE thank you princess for this best anniversary gift I love you so much baby I will always love you and our little one

Yn - I love you too baby we going to be the best parents ever..........

AFTER 9 MONTHS......

yn - Kim taehyung it's time my water broke......

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead and said

Taehyung - let's go baby let's meet the little one I love you so much both of you.......your always mine princess meant to be only mine just kim Taehyung's..........

{ The End }

AN : hello lovelies the story is done now I now I wanted to make it more in depth but my next story is going to be of full of depth I hope you will love that too thank you for giving me love for this story till then take care and I love you all ✌🏻😌💜

PS: this story has only 17 parts!