part 4 - " our first ever morning"

( Hello my cupcakes sharllet here please enjoy and tell me how can I change in some ways.)

[ In morning ]

It was morning my first ever day of my married life I looked up and saw taehyung sleeping like a baby my heart was going boom boom!!!!!! After seeing his cute pout I wanna kiss that cute pink lips and leaned in and peck his lips quickly I suddenly...

It was morning my first ever day of my married life I looked up and saw taehyung sleeping like a baby my heart was going boom boom!!!!!! After seeing his cute pout I wanna kiss that cute pink lips and leaned in and peck his lips quickly I suddenly backed away when he started to move I acted like I was sleeping I opened my eyes secretly and found him staring at me very deeply I quickly hide my face in blanket he removed my blanket and kissed me deeply and said " Good morning my cute princess." I blushed at his comment and gone to bathroom to freshen up.

Yn was making breakfast for herself and taehyung as he was coming down he smiled at her and hugged her tightly as she was serving him she waited for his comment and asked him how was it? He said " delicious just like my princess lips." Yn laughed heartedly and blushed too.. Taehyung chuckled and said "why you standing there princess?? Come here sit on my lap let me feed you my love." He pulled her closer and made her sit on his lap before saying anything he shoved a spoonful of pie in her mouth there was little of cherry glaze on her lips taehyung saw it and couldn't control himself and smashed his lips on her he was sucking her lower lips making her moan in the kiss he got up and made her sit on the counter they started to kiss eachother with little of lust and full of love.

After their makeout session taehyung stoped devouring her and let her go breathing heavily he said " I have loved you for long my love....I love you so much princess ........I love you so much that if any   other man also sees you I will kill him because you are MINE JUST MINE understand that princess because if one time I get angry you won't like it princess because the more I love you the dangerous it is so I won't share you even if you die you are  meant to be mine." Yn was shocked after taehyung sudden dark voice Shiver run down her spine but as always taehyung had effect on her she smiled and said " I am always yours taetae even if I die." Taehyung smiled at her and kissed her forehead...... As taehyung was already in his suit looking handsome as hell as always she was just admiring him she fell more in love with him.

"Okay princess I have to go now and sorry yniee but I will be late today as there is mission

"Okay princess I have to go now and sorry yniee but I will be late today as there is mission." After hearing that Yn was sacred a little but she is strong girl she wished him luck and hugged him before going and Said " take care love." Taehyung nodded and left for work and yn also got ready for her work.

[ Yn is not only Taehyung's wife but a best eye doctor yes she is the best eye doctor in her field and worked harder to be in the position yn is 25 years old and taehyung is 27 years old.]