part 3- " The wedding night "

After the wedding ceremony I was sitting in the car crying because I am gonna miss my family too much. Taehyung saw yn crying he stopped the car around the corner and pulled her closer and wiped her tears which was streaming down her beautiful face she looked up to taehyung and hugged him tightly he was to shock but he hugged her back and Said" Don't worry princess I am here only yours I will love you so much that you will not cry for your family anymore. Yn smiled admiring taehyung and his care she nodded and sit back...

( At home)

 Yn was tooo shocked too see the house her mouth was hang open and with excited eyes taehyung looked at her and chuckled at her cuteness " shocked princess this is how A Mafia leaves with his only love this house I brought for you my love it's onl...

Yn was tooo shocked too see the house her mouth was hang open and with excited eyes taehyung looked at her and chuckled at her cuteness " shocked princess this is how A Mafia leaves with his only love this house I brought for you my love it's only for you." Yn was very happy and took taehyung hands to enter the house...
When she saw the house from inside she was very happy they both gone to their bedroom and she just fell in love with it and was very nervous to stay with taehyung with same bed.

She was standing there nervously taehyung knew what she was thinking about smirking to himself he backed hugged her...his hot breath was hitting her neck Shiver run down her spine she gulped and turn around and started to walk backwards until her back hit the wall she was shocked and taehyung pinned both her hand above her head.
He started to kiss her neck to her collar bones and give soft Love bites to her as to claim her to himself.
He stared at her deeply and suddenly kissed her hungrily she too kissed him back and they were having thier hot moment he was devouring her his hands were all over her body but taehyung knew yn was Little nervous he whispered to her ears and said " Don't worry princess I will wait for you but not for long next time you make that face again I will not wait but make you mine completely do you understand.!!" As yn gulped and nodded nervous taehyung kissed her forehead and gone to bathroom to freshen up.
They both freshen up and slept on thier side of the bed but taehyung pulled her closer and said " sleep well princess" yn nodded and snuggled in taehyung chest and both of them slept peacefully.