part 12 - " His secret room "

{ Hello loveliess sorry I didn't give an update for more then 4 days as I was out of station but I have bought you this chapter which you all were waiting for........okay back to the story🤭✌🏻 }

( Yn pov )

I am so nervous!!!! What is his side of story and that room he is taking me into I did tried to go there once but taehyung shouted at me and punished me!!! Now he is taking me by himself there must be a reason..... He told me to close my eyes...... And he opened the door I started walking inside with my eyes closed..... Taehyung backed hugged me and whispered in my ears "open your eyes princess." His hot breath was touching my neck making me weak in many ways...

I opened my eyes and the next moment I felt like I wanted to faint!!!!! Because that room is just filled with me!!! Omgggg I started to look around.... I look young in some of the photos and there were some paintings too and it had Taehyung's sign wtf he made that!!! There was big white board there were things written means what I like and everything the room had a Positive vibe and it had the cozy temperature I like.......but there is something odd about this room it had a bed in the middle?! I don't understand?!!

Taehyung was nervously seeing my actions and waited for my reaction I turned to him and stared at him Deeply.......and asked him what does this all mean he told me his story and how he crazyly loved me, killed for me,and how he had to go away!..... I asked him why he had to go to the States he said "I had to princess I was going to become the next mafia after my father and there were some unfinished business back in states so I had to finish that and come back for you my love."

I was stunned to hear everything and he was looking at me deeply..... So I was not only with one who loved him,who noticed him...... I am very much happy about it......... Taehyung came towards me and hugged me tightly as I was continuously crying is his embrace. After I calm down I asked him something "baby why there is a bed in the middle of the room.!??" He just looked at me and blushed ! WTF THE KIM TAEHYUNG JUST BLUSHED!!!!!!! I can't believe.

"Aigooo what happened taetae why you so blushy baby?" Then he said "I kept this bed in the middle because the day you will get to know all this I can make love to you in the room..." I was so shocked to hear everything he got nervous as I didn't say anything but I suddenly smashed my lips on him...

( Taehyung pov )

Yn suddenly smashed her lips on me I was stunned at first but kissed her back fastly...she looked at me and said something I was dieing to hear "Taehyung make love to me make me yours once again love in this beautiful room." I kissed her with love and passion and adoration there was no lust involved just our boths love....

And eventually we made love all night......

{ Hello my babies I am sorry for the late upload I love you all support me and take care loveliess. 💜😌✌🏻 }

I can't wait armies!!!! Are we all ready????!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe my heart exploded while seeing this I just can't are you excited as me armies!??