part 13 - " His angry "

( an pov )

Moaning and groaning voices were coming from Kim's mansion there was no one in the House leaving yn and taehyung........

Taehyung - " yeahh... Baby...uhmmm you like that....!?

Yn - " yes-s taehyung...."

Taehyung - " what's my name princess !??" ( In dark dominant voice ) tell me ( choked her hard)

Yn - " sorry-yy daddy."

{ Yahhh!!!! ( Jin's voice ) okay imagine yourself now you didn't expected this starting did you all 😏😏!??? }

( Okieeee back to the story )

(Taehyung pov) 
I was deeply in my thoughts because I am angry on yn.... Very much!! She didn't listen to me and gone out with her best friend "jungkook" who is this fucking jungkook and why is yn close to him they act like a couple!! If he just touch my princess I will cut him alive with a big fat knife!!!!

( Yn pov )
Me and jungkook is going to prank taehyung!!! I am sacred though how he might react as I am Jeon Yn before marriage and this is jungkook he is my brother he was in our wedding but he didn't meet taehyung as he was judging him!!!! Mafia's are wierd!!! Jungkook oppa said let's prank him " something like cheating prank." Now let's see how this prank goes by..... Taehyung doesn't know jungkook because he is a mysterious mafia called as "Red mafia boss " he is the most Cruel and heartless mafia but more then taehyung he is the coldest person so it was easy to deal with my hubby..... And yeah of course taehyung is with us!! He won't leave me alone! He is a uhmmm dominant Person.....

Oppa said to act like a couple it wasn't that hard because I used to always hug oppa and hold hands with him indeed he was my best friend!! After jisso.......... taehyung was glaring at oppa time to time but we acted like a cute couple laughed together feeded eachother danced and shopped something like couple matching things taehyung was buying something for me that time oppa said "sweetheart let's act like we are kissing." I agreed what oppa said because I wanted to see taehyung's reaction . But I think I fucked up...

( Taehyung pov )
You fucked up princess very hard!! Now you will see the real Kim taehyung kim yn.... I chuckled like a psycho and gone towards yn and took her hand in my hand we gone towards the parking lot and pushed yn towards the car door....

( Yn pov )
I was so scared I shouldn't have done this shit!!! Taehyung pushed me towards the car door and pinned my hands towards it he is  looking so dark, mericless and dominant..

Taehyung- "what happened princess why so quiet now I told you yn didn't I !! That I killed for you and I still can but you fucked princess and you have to pay for it.."

He pushed me inside the car and started driving fastly I started crying a little he is so angry!!! What if he kills jungkook after all he is the COLD MAFIA KING!

AN :
{ What will he do to yn and jungkook!??}

( Sorry for the late upload I hope you all like this part please 🥺 comment me and support me for the story till then take care loveliess 😌✌🏻💜 )