part 6 - " His kink" (1/2)

Ohhhh shittt myyyyy eyesss soo hottt!!!! God!! I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH A HANDSOME HUSBAND!! I was making breakfast and taehyung was coming down like a handsome model. I looked away so he can't see my blush he smiled at me and back hugged me and kissed my neck making me whimper I know he is trying to control to not to go further.

I served the food for both of us and we started to eat. I wanted to ask taehyung about something but I know he would say no he never says No to me he is okay that I work and come home late he understands my situation he never puts restrictions like other husband does and I adore him for that but what I will ask him now I know the answer will be NO but why not ask....

I was thinking so deeply that I didn't listen what taehyung was saying he called me and I was back to reality " PRINCESS I am calling you from when what happened baby anything you wanna ask?? or you want something baby???" I sat awkwardly because he could read me like open book I smiled and sat on his lap and kissed him on his cheeks he was happy by my action and hugged me back tightly.

I said " Mr Kim I want to ask your permission for something." He said "what is it what do you want princess?" I said " actually you know my best friend jisoo right?" He nodded and I countinued " so I promised her last week that I could spend time with her so can I go?" He said "where is the destination that you seem to ask me the permission?" I said " TO CLUB PLEASE LET ME GO TAETAE!" he was blank that I said so fastly but he put everything together and Said " No" " please taehyung let me go she will be hurt if I don't go I will come back till 12.00 please." Taehyung eyes got cold and said " no princess not there you can't go there it's not safe for you there and I am also not there with you I haven't stopped you for anything but to club alone without me no you can't go and that's final No more questions."

I tried to protest but was cutted of " Don't try to say anything futher when you already know my answer yn." He pulled me close and whispered in my ears " and don't be smart princess if I get to know you gone without me and did not obey me you won't like what I would do to you understand okay don't make me angry." I just nodded and he left for work

I called jisoo and said " sorry jagi I can't come taehyung Said no so I can't disobey him next time baby." Jisoo said " No you have to sneak out and I am not hearing anything after this I want you there that's it byeeee." She kept the call shit what am I going to do!!!! I know taehyung is coming late today so let's risk my precious life and go there I gone to bedroom to get ready.

(Yn's is outfit)

I know I am looking hot lets go now!!! I gone to club where jisoo told to come and I meet her

I know I am looking hot lets go now!!! I gone to club where jisoo told to come and I meet her..... jisso said " I know you would come baby." I said " how can I deny you bitch but I have to go back at 11.00 understand." She just nodded and danced happily

( Taehyung pov)

I shouted at my princess today I scared her I should go home early and suprise my baby and take my princess for movie or icecream date.... I smiled and gone home I was calling my princess but she was no where to be find
I told my bodyguard to find her location and that's when he said" Mrs Kim has gone to club boss." My eyes darken after hearing this I Chuckled darkly and Said to myself " you disobeyed ne princess you did wrong.... now be ready for the consequences."

( Yn pov)
The room was dark and I couldn't find the switches shit I am late I hope taetae is not there I know he won't be there but then too. Finally I found the switch and put on the lights I didn't switch the bright lights just one. what I saw in the front I got scared and shocked I put my hands on my mouth and heart. Taehyung standing there hands in pocket looking like he would fuck the shit of me that's when he said " shocked princess." He walked near me and whispered " Had fun princess now have fun with me be ready."

Continue~

[ Next part is going to be fun 😏 my innocent loveliess just like the author 🤭 so be ready.. till then support me for my work take care.]