Manik and Nandini got married a week later. It was not a big event. Only the family members were present there. They wanted the marriage to take place as soon as possible so they didn't wait for other rituals. Also, as per Ankita's condition, they didn't meet each other in between. Even though Manik tried to meet Nandini a few times but he got once by Ankita and Pari couldn't help him out as well. So, he had to go a week without seeing Nandini. Finally, he got relieved today.

All the rituals were completed with the participant of the family members and lots of pulling by the younger clan. All the glares from Manik went in vein and all the while Nandini was blushing. Right now Nandini was sitting on Manik's bed. Alya and Mukti had got her ready and left her to wait for Manik. She was feeling nervous even after being close to him so many times. She was sitting on his bed for the first time as his wife, that was different. His room was decorated beautifully. After all it was their first night.

Nandini was looking around Manik's room sitting alone there waiting for Manik. She couldn't help thinking of their childhood memories. She couldn't even count how many times she had been here with Manik. This room was the witness of every phase of their relationship. She was smiling thinking of all that moments.

Nandini was lost in her own world. Suddenly Alya came there. She was looking panicked.

Nandini got confused seeing her like that. She was here a few minutes back and that time she looked completely fine. She couldn't understand what happened to her all of a sudden. "Alya, what happened? You're looking so worried."

"Nandini, we can't find Manik anywhere."

Alya dropped the bomb on Nandini. She was shocked with the new found information. Tears started forming in her eyes. She didn't know what to say. For a few moments, everything around her went blank.

That time only others entered into the room laughing. Nandini was more shocked seeing them.

"Nandini, it's so easy to fool you." Alya pulled Nandini's cheek and looked towards Manik. "Manik, handle her. I'm sure she was about to have a panic attack."

Then everyone left from there leaving the newly wed behind. Manik smiled a little and closed the door. He went closer to Nandini and put his hand on her shoulder.

Nandini hugged Manik tightly and hid her completely in his embrace. He was rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

"Nandini, why're you crying? Calm down." Manik wiped her tears. "I'm here only. I didn't go anywhere. Where will I go leaving you alone?"

Nandini raised her face a little to look at him. She was not crying anymore but she was still sniffing. Manik didn't leave her. He was holding her in his embrace.

"Aye! Teddy Bear...." Manik called her with this name intentionally thinking it might divert her mind.

"Hmm......" She merely replied. She didn't say anything else.

Manik cupped her face and pecked on her forehead. "Why are you so sad? Who cries like this?"

"What else should I do?" Nandini turned her face to the other side.

"Don't you trust me?"

Nandini stared at his face for a while before smiling and hugged Manik more tightly.

"I love you." Manik mumbled over her head.

"I love you too." Nandini whispered.

Slowly Manik raised Nandini's face and joined their lips together. Nandini immediately started responding to the kiss. It seemed she was waiting for him to take the lead. The kiss started in a slow romantic pace, soon it turned into dominating one. They both were fighting for dominance.