Chapter 1

Once upon a time, a very big and white yacht was bringing a revolutionary scientific invention to Gotham City.

On a peaceful afternoon motor ride, Millionaire Bruce Wayne and his youthful ward, Dick Grayson had been summoned back to Wayne Manor by an urgent but anonymous call for help. 

The invention and its custodian were reported in grave danger aboard the yacht.

Never ones to shirk responsibility, Bruce and Dick, with characteristic speed and resolve, descended promptly into the Batcave. 

And then, as they had done many times before, as Batman and Robin, courageous warriors against crime, they were off once again to the rescue.

So once they'd descended into the Batcave and put on their Batman and Robin costumes, the two hopped into their signature vehicle, the Batmobile, and prepared to drive away.

"Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed" said Robin.

"Roger. Ready to move out" said Batman. 

The Batmobile drove out of the Batcave at fifty-five miles an hour, made a sharp left turn and sped fourteen miles down the road all the way to Gotham City.

And as they drove, Robin picked up the bright red Batphone and talked into it.

"Batmobile to airport. Red alert. Prepare Batcopter for immediate takeoff" Robin ordered.

The people at the airport heard Robin's order and prepared Batman's helicopter, the Batcopter for when the duo would arrive. 

They brought the Batcopter outside where Batman and Robin could find it. 

A man inside the airport watched through binoculars waiting for the duo.

"Batmobile approaching Batcopter" he said when they arrived.

Another man spoke on the P.A when the Batmobile came to a stop.

"Red alert! Red alert! Gotham Tower to all aircraft in the Gotham control zone. Enter your holding pattern! Repeat: Enter your holding pattern! Batcopter clear for takeoff" he said.

As he spoke, Batman and Robin boarded the Batcopter and took to the skies. 

The Batcopter flew higher and higher into the sky. 

Underneath them, they saw a bunch of women in bathing suits waving at them. Robin waved back as Batman continued to control the Batcopter.

Four passing police officers saw the Batcopter in the sky and stopped to salute the Dynamic Duo.

Batman gave the officers a thumbs up before continuing.

Then the duo flew over a couple picnicking under the shade of a tree in the park.

"It gives a feller a good feeling to know they're up there doing their job" said the man.