Three...

"Sisi!" I yelled out as I spotted her. She breathed out a sigh in relief just as I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm okay!" I assured her.

"We told you to wait by the border, what happened?" Natacha asked hugging me next.

"A reaver was chasing me, so I ran the way". I explained.

"Is it gone?" China asked nervously.

"Long gone!" I chuckled dryly, remembering the black haired vampire ripping it's head off like it was nothing.

"Let's get you home". Sierra mumbled pulling me with her gently.

"I'm sorry you had to witness this". China sighed.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later". I shrugged.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Lauryn questioned and I nodded.

"Gina and Tiffany are gonna freak!" Natacha groaned.

"You guys, this isn't your fault! I'm fine, okay? I'm standing right here". I assured them.

"Besides, I can't live the rest of my life in fear of the outside world, I'm just as much of a vampire as any other and I need to learn how to protect myself when you guys can't ". I added.

As we approached the cliff, we stopped directly in front of it as my sisters glanced at me in regret.

"Stop looking at me like that! I'm fine!". I scoffed before taking the leap back to the top followed by my sisters.

Once we made it back to the house, we walked inside only to be greeted by our moms and when they saw the sad expressions on my sisters face and the half scared to death look on mine, they went into overdrive.

"What happened out there?" Gina immediately asked as Tiffany pulled me into her and inspected me for injuries.

"Parker had a vision and we were chased by Reavers!" Sierra sighed.

"What?" Tiffany nearly screeched.

"On the other hand, I killed a Jaguar!" I added but they brushed that comment aside.

"How did you get away? Were you followed?" Gina asked angrily.

"No, we took care of them!" Natacha said softly making our moms even more upset.

"You fought off Reavers whilst Parker was with you?" Tiffany yelled.

"No, she ran back to the border". China defended making my sisters look at her in irritation.

"You left her unattended? What if they got ahold of her?" Gina screeched in anger.

"You're acting like Parker's safety is the only one that matters to you!" Lauryn scoffed and my eyes widened before glancing at our moms who's heads looked like they were about to explode in anger.

"What did you just say to me?" Gina growled out.

"We were in danger to, you know! But of course, Parker is more important to you guys than we are!". She yelled making me feel like shit.

"Parker, I love you, but you need to get your head out of your ass and learn how to defend yourself because If I so much as hear about how much more important you are than us, because you're a Seer, I'm going to lose it!" She yelled.

The room went deafely quiet as a loud slap rang through the kitchen. Lauryn's head turned sideways as Gina slapped her across the face and she contorted in anger.