Two..

Sierra and I were not that far behind my sisters as the five of us ran through the woods to get to the border.

It felt kind of strange running through large trees and tall grass and gravel grounds. It was different from when I was dreaming of it.

Familiarizing myself with the feeling, it brought a smile to my face at the foreign content around me and even though I thought it would terrify me, if felt at ease knowing my sisters were here with me.

The border came into view at the top of a steep cliff, making me stop right next to Lauryn as we looked over the edge where we would be crossing and I tensed.

"Parker, it's okay! You're safe!" Natacha assured and I looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, it's going to be fun!" Lauryn smiled and I looked down over the cliff again.

"Wanna hold my hand?" China joked making me scoff and lightly shove her as she snickered.

"We haven't got all day, let's go!" Natacha smiled before leaping off the cliff, followed by Lauryn and China.

"I don't know about this, Sisi! Maybe I could head back and tell Gina and Tiffany I'm not feeling too good". I whimpered looking out over the cliff again.

"Parker!" Sierra called.

"Mhm?" I answered before looking at her.

She simply just smiled at me before pushing me off the cliff making me yelp.

She followed soon after and as our feet touched the ground below I turned to stare at her in shock.

"Did you seriously just push me off a cliff?" I shouted making my sisters snicker.

"It got you down here, didn't it?" She smirked making me scoff.

"It was still rude!" I mumbled.

"Come on, drama Queen!" China chuckled grabbing my arm and dragging me further into the woods.

"All right, your first step to being out here is to learn how to hunt!" Sierra spoke.

"Think you can do that?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well then, let's see". She smiled before leading us to the hunting grounds.

My sisters started climbing up the trees making me look at them weirdly.

"We climbing trees now?" I asked confused.

"Just get up here!" She snapped making me roll my eyes and follow her.

"All right, just wait until you spot something, drop down directly onto it and sink your fangs!" She ordered crouching down next to me on a branch.

"What if I screw this up?" I asked nervously and she looked at me.

"You won't! I'm right here with you". She assured and I nodded.

"Psst!" Lauryn called from the tree in front of us and we looked at her.

She pointed down from under us and we looked at the Jaguar walking past.

"You got this!" Sisi encouraged.

I blew out a nervous breath before crouching down lowly and drawing out my fangs.

I waited until the Jaguar was right underneath me before taking the leap and jumping right ontop of him.

It let out a roar as it tumbled over sideways and I landed directly on top of it. It tried to bite and claw at me, but I was stronger as I pulled at its jaw before sinking my teeth into it as it let out cry of pain before going limp under me.