Six...

Six Months Later.....

"Mhm, Dinah!" I moaned out as she sucked on the mark on my neck making her smile.

"Morning, baby!" She greeted into my neck before licking over the mark and my body shuddered under her.

I tangled my hand into her messy blonde hair and wrapped my legs around her waist before pulling her head up with my other hand and smashing my lips against hers.

The kiss got more heated with every passing second as her right hand disappeared between us, making me throw my head back in pleasure.

A soft whimper left my throat as Dinah skillfully and slowly rubbed over my bundle of nerves making me yank softly on her hair as my other hand scratched down her bare back.

Dinah broke the kiss and attached her lips onto my neck before sucking onto my mark and I whimpered loudly.

"Let me know when you're close, baby!" She whispered against my neck just as she stuck her middle and ring finger inside of me making me cry out in pleasure.

"Dinah!" I cried out softly as her fingers worked their way in and put of my in a rhythmic motion

The intensity of the pleasure I was feeling made me dig my nails into her back and tug at her hair harder than before, yet Dinah seemed to enjoy that feeling everytime I do it. She sure had her kinks.

"Baby, I'm close!" I moaned out and she placed a soft kiss to my cheek before attaching her lips back onto my mark and suck on the area.

I turned my head slightly and kissed the mark on her neck, causing goosebumps to form on her skin and a loud moan to leave my lips as she pushed her fingers in deeper.

"Come for me, baby!" She moaned sexily into my ear making me shudder.

The familiar feeling of my stomach muscles clenching in the bottom of my stomach worked its way through me, making me clench around her fingers and just as I came undone, Dinah bit down on my mark, making my eyes change orange as I cried out in pleasure.

My back arched off the bed before relaxing against it as I came down from my high with a pant.

Dinah kissed my neck softly before rolling off of me and pulling me into her side and wrapping me in her arms.

"Hope that got you to relax!" She smiled making me chuckle tiredly.

"It sure did! I need that". I smiled up at her and she looked down at my lovingly before placing a kiss to my head.

"You ready?" She asked referring to the hunt the girls and I were going on today.

"Yeah, you?" I answered with a question.

"Baby, I was born ready!" She teased and I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

There was a knock on the door followed by Camila's voice.

"Hey, guys. If you're done in there, breakfast is ready and Lauren wants to leave soon after!" She spoke through the door.

"We'll be right out, Mila!" I yelled and I heard her feet descending down the hallway.

"Are we really that loud?" I asked sitting up and throwing my legs over the side of the bed.

"You are, yes!" She teased making me glare at her as I threw my pillow at her making her laugh.

"We're vampires, babe. Our sense of hearing is incredible. Plus, Lauren and Mani are way louder than you!" She smiled making me scoff playfully before getting off the bed and walking towards the closet to change.