Five..

The window across from me shattered as a vampire jumped through ans tackled me to the ground as more vampires started to come from the windows and door.

"Parker!" Tiffany yelled jumping over the counter as my family got up to defend themselves.

Tiffany had ripped the vampire off of me and bit down onto its neck before ripping it out and his body collapsed against the floor.

I whimpered as she helped me up and pushed me behind her to defend me as my sisters and Gina stood in front of us in defense mode before the other vampires started to attack.

"China!" Gina yelled taking down the vamp as it jumped at her.

China looked over at her before nodding and ran over to me and Tiff.

"Go with China, she will take you somewhere safe!" Tiffany assured grabbing my face in her hands.

"No, I don't want to leave you!" I began to cry.

"You don't have a choice! We will find you!" She argued before kissing my head as China grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs.

We rounded the passage and stopped outside a large door as she punched in the password on the security pad and the door opened to reveal a manual elevator.

"Come on!" She whispered pulling me inside and closing the door.

She pulled on the lever and it began to descend down the shaft before the door opened and she began dragging me down the tunnels.

We could hear the commotion coming from above us making me grow even more worried for the safety of my family.

"China, they need help!" I cried out but she ignored me.

"China!" I yelled and she stopped to turn and look at me.

"Parker! I need to get you somewhere safe, they will be okay!" She argued before grabbing my hand again and dragging me with her.

The sound of something crashing nearby came from behind us and I looked back in fear.

"They're in the tunnels! We have to hurry!" She whispered, running faster with me right beside her.

"Find her!" A deep unfamiliar voice boomed from above us.

As we approached the opening, China moved a large boulder out of the way before grabbing my arm and ran through the woods to get to somewhere safe.

We stopped to catch our breaths once we were deep enough and far away from the house.

"What if somethings wrong? What if they killed them?" I began to panic and she grabbed my shoulder to look me in the eyes.

"They gonna make it! They're tough!" She assured making me calm down a bit and nod. She gave me a tight lipped smile and the next thing that happened, a blurry figure appeared out of nowhere, knocking China into a near by tree and her back hit the tree so hard, it broke on impact.

"China!" I screamed as the figure loomed over her before grabbing her by the throat and lifting her in the air.

"Run!" She choked out and I looked between her and the vampire holding her before sprinting off in another direction.

By now the tears were free falling down my face and the wind whipped through my hair as my legs ran through the woods as fast as they could. They burned at the feeling of running for so long and my heart pounded against my rib cage and all I felt at this moment was pure helplessness.

Another set of feet pounding against the ground had me looking back in terror as a Vampire had started chasing after me and  by now, I thought I was gonna die.