I gasped quickly sealing my mouth shut, the sensation of lust and the need for sedation engulfing my entire body. I can't say I wasn't a little wet after hearing his intriguing remark. My mind and body both desired him in every way possible, but my heart was right, I simply could not get attached to this dangerous man.

His gaze was now firmly fixated on me. I searched his eyes to see what they held and what he was thinking but his eyes were completely masked, masked by something unrecognizable.

"You have my word, Dimitri, I won't consume any food or liquids while I'm confined to this bed. You can have my rotten corpse to spank and do as you please." I erupted in rage.

I could see a hint of humor etched upon his lips before he spoke, "All the better, I'll be able to eradicate evidence from surfacing into the wrong hands when your dead. You'll be doing me a huge favor." I further glared at him as he spoke.

Such an heartless pig this one.

"And I don't suppose that's how you got rid of all your other conquests when they denied you of your sick fantasies?" I raised a query.

Leaning down to my ear Dimitri softly spoke, making sure to brush against my skin, "On the contrary Rena, all of my previous conquests begged me to fuck them and whenever I did they'd always beg me for mercy." He was so close to my flesh that I could practically feel him smirking.

I inaudibly whimpered feeling his breath softly caressed my skin and if I wasn't confined to his bed then he'd surely recognize me trying to close my legs from his troublesome words.

"Two of my men are stationed outside this door just incase you decide to disobey my orders once again or your hungry and need something to eat." Dimitri gripped my chin in his palms before letting go and walking away.

"Wait, where are you going?" I questioned as he headed towards the door.

"I need to take care of some business, little one." He spoke before leaving me all alone.

In addition to being thirsty for him, I was also hungry, depressed, and in need of a shower. How is it possible that he would propose such absurd punishments and expect me to agree?

Dimitri spanking my ass was out of the equation and I was certainly not going say yes to something I had no idea about. It was absurd and outrageous.

And yet you yearn for him to take you. For him to punish you and do all manner of unspeakable things to you and the fact that you were turned on by his hot and bothersome proposal says a lot.

Damnit!

I couldn't help but sigh in frustration. I wasn't going to lose to him. I felt guilty for being so pathetic and vulnerable to his touch.

Just because he's damn hot doesn't give my damn mind and body the right on it's own to betray me and act like a needy bitch for him, I shouldn't be giving in to that cocky brute.

If I told him who I was, I have no doubt that he wouldn't be the least bit alarmed. He would most likely decide not to kill me because I was too valuable, or he would hold me for ransom for his own gain.

All of this was brought on by my father! I didn't need to run away and end up in this damn predicament! Despite the fact that he obviously detested me to the core. He also opted to avoid me and let his terrible wife decide what to do with me.

All of this made me incredibly depressed. Since my mother went away, I have never experienced true love, therefore acting rebelliously was the only way I knew how to cope with the grief I was experiencing.

I may have been acting like an entitled brat. Perhaps the prince and I should have wed. It's possible that I should have listened to my stepmother. Perhaps I ought to have withered away instead and be the wonderful and obedient Princess that everyone desired.

How foolish of me was I to think that I could actually have a normal life out of being in the palace. To have a normal life like any other human being.

I was born a princess so stop trying to be a wretched nobody.

To think that I could actually find love and true friends on my own. I guess the prince would've undoubtedly provided love along with cheering crowds.

There was no doubt that happiness was something that couldn't be purchased with all the money in the world or with diamonds and pearls. Even though I had everything mentioned above, I was unhappy.

When my stepmother determined that my acquaintances weren't suitable for a Royal's friend even though they were rich too, I had yes men and yes women for friends afterwards. Again, my father showed little interest in intervening to stop her as she obviously intended to harm me. That miserable creature gave it her best shot, and she was successful no doubt.

In order to deal with my yearning to be in the afterlife and not in this world, I've had ongoing despair and received sociological support. Yes, I've made several attempts to end my life in order to be with my mother, but I've never been able to find the willpower to do it. I was frail.

I sighed after much long contemplation I decided to make up my mind, "Leonardo!" I shouted as the door opened revealing the guard I just knew would be stationed at the prison door.

"Please inform your dainty mob boss that I've decided." I murmured sarcastically as he nodded his head and left.

Seconds went into minutes and minutes turned into half an hour later. That's when Mr. Handsome came through my door and I blushed thinking about him seeing me naked just hours ago.

"You requested my presence little one?" Dimitri's sultry voice brought pleasure down my spine as he smirked at me.

"Yes, I've made my decision,"