Possessive- SJ

Scarletts age: 30
Reader age: 24

Backstory: you are Scarlett's girl, and Scarlett's girl only.

Your pov:
Tonight is the night of the Oscar's, Scarlett is up for an award which I'm very excited about. She's been in our spare room getting ready all day whilst I've been pottering round the house.

Scarlett: " y/n can you come here my love"

I walk towards the room.

Scarlett: " this is my makeup artist and hair stylist, they are going to do your hair and makeup for tonight ok, I'm going to go get changed."

(Imagine this on yourself???)

Time skip-

Scarlett: " you look beautiful"
You: " have you seen yourself"

I say thank you to the team and Scarlett leads me out to the car. She places her hand on my thigh.

One thing about Scarlett is she's very possessive. In a good way, I feel protected, sometimes it can be a bit much but I know it's just her love language and that's ok. She likes to know what I'm doing, where I am and who I'm with. That's ok because I have nothing to hide from her.

Scarlett: " you ready....deep breaths. It's ok I'm here"
You: " it's your night scar, I'm here as your plus one, enjoy yourself. I'll be with you"

As soon as we step out of the car I am literally blinded by flashes, my retinas are broken. There is a lot going on but I'm just smiling. Scarlett falls into this state of relaxation because she's so used to this, I'm very jealous. I hold her hand and step off the red carpet so they can get some solo shots.

Chris E: " hey y/n how you been"
You: " omg Chris, it's so nice to see a familiar face"
Chris E: " you and Scarlett both look amazing by the way"
You: " thank you, you not got a plus one?"
Chris E: " nope unfortunately you can't bring a dog to an event like this"

I chuckle a bit and give him a hug goodbye as he's being ushered away. I smile over at scarlett and she smiles back. She starts to walk over to me and wraps her arm around my waist.

Scarlett: " you ok"
You: " yes are you ok"

I smile up at her.

Scarlett: " yeh, what were you and Chris talking about"
You: " ummm that he can't bring a dog as a plus one and that you and I look amazing"
Scarlett: " nice"
You: " what's wrong"
Scarlett: " nothing, let's go inside"

Time skip-

Scarletts pov:

I personally didn't win an award this year and that's ok but marriage story did and we all got to go up onstage and it was amazing. Y/n was smiling and cheering for me when I went up on stage, I know she's my biggest supporter and I love her so much.

It bugged me what Chris said to her earlier, he was hinting he was alone and y/n looked good. She's mine. I couldn't wait to go home and it just be us two. Chris was on our table so when I went up they were both together and cheering.

- time skip- (I'm jumping alot in time I'm sorry)

Y/n had her head resting on my shoulder on the sofa at home. She was exhausted, I had to help her take off all of her makeup and brush her hair. I put her in one of my big t shirts, she looked adorable.

You: " scar"
Scarlett: " yes baby"
You: " are you mad at me"
Scarlett: " why would you think that"
You: " you've seemed off with me all night"
Scarlett: " I haven't been off, just been like working baby."
You: "ok"
Scarlett: " but you do know that your not supposed to be hugging other people like Chris without my permission right"
You: " see I knew I was right"
Scarlett: " what"
You: " I am allowed to talk to people Scarlett. Chris is friendly, I tried to make myself feel more comfortable because I don't know many people there tonight, and it was nice to see a familiar face because like you said, you were working and were busy so I'm sorry if I was making my evening fun as well"
Scarlett: " why are you talking to me like this, where is this coming from"
You: " I like that your protective, I like that you care but you took it too far tonight"

She gets up and walks towards our bedroom. What have I done? Have I pushed her too far?

I get up and walk towards our room and knock on the door. I slowly open it and she looks at me with tears in her eyes.

You: " I'm sorry I lashed out."
Scarlett: " don't apologise baby, I took it too far tonight. I just don't want to lose you ever"
You: " you could never lose me scar"

She cuddles in close to me.

Scarlett: " I'll work on myself for you. I want you to be happy and comfortable. I love you so much."

I comb my fingers through her hair and she falls asleep within minutes. I stay awake for a while to make sure she's properly asleep.

A/n: bit of angst....however fluff

GUYS I START THIS NEW VOLUNTEERING TBING TOMORROW AND IM SO SCARED HELP.