Why am i even crying?- S.J

Girlfriend reader - 25
Scarletts age- 32

- you and Scarlett had just finished filming your new movie and you guys have spent a a lot of time being round people and you haven't really had time to stop.

Scarletts pov:
Ever since meeting y/n at the casting call for Jojo rabbit. Ever since then we hit it off and have been dating for about 4 months. Midnight movies and snacks became a regular occurrence with us.

However by the end of filming, it was an intense shooting period, and I could tell y/n was both physically and mentally exhausted.

Scarlett: " so baby are you ready to go out tonight"

I saw the look of shock on her face.

You: " I forgot.... Where are we supposed to be going... I'm sorry"
Scarlett: " no no it's ok. It's the closing party for the set. Are you up for going?"
You: " yeh yeh of course I'll go get ready. Sorry I had a nap. I'll be an hour tops"
Scarlett: " no rush"

- one hour later-

Y/n walks down the stairs putting her earrings ins and she looks stunning.

Scarlett: " wow baby you look stunning"You: " are you sure, I've worn it before but I didn't have another dress"Scarlett: " stop putting yourself down you look perfect, and you would still look perfect dressed in a bin bag"

You: " are you sure, I've worn it before but I didn't have another dress"
Scarlett: " stop putting yourself down you look perfect, and you would still look perfect dressed in a bin bag"

- time skip to the end of the party-

Y/n is a bit tipsy and catching up with some old friends and then I see the dynamic of her body language fade. We have been here 4 hours so I can imagine her social battery being quite drained.

I give her a look and she nods saying she's ok. I don't believe it for a minute.

I walk over towards her and she excuses herself from the conversation.

Scarlett: " you ok?"
You: " yeh I'm alright scarly. What time are we leaving?"
Scarlett: " wanna get out of here"
You: " yes please"

We said our goodbyes and headed home.

- time skip-

Y/n has her head on my shoulder the whole way home. She doesn't say anything but she's not asleep.

Your pov:

I was really drained, to the point where I needed space to just stay in bed for days. I hadn't cried in a while so I knew a big breakdown was pending. Not for any reason just that I was mentally very tired.

Scarlett: " I'm going to shower if you want to join me?"
You: " oooo yay"

We jump in the shower and we have a big shower it's gorgeous and steamy it's very relaxing. We kiss a bit and she is looking down at me (pretend scarly is taller)

Scarlett: " what's wrong"

And there were the water works. I just sobbed into her arms and she held me close. She then proceeded to wash my hair and she never let go. She didn't push to ask she just held me and that's all I could ask for.

She drys me off with a towel and gives me a big t shirt to get into.

Scarlett: " let's get into bed. We can talk or not, I don't mind just come here because I'm not letting you go"

I cuddle up close and she pulls me on top so I'm just lying on her.

You: " I'm just so mentally tired after everything. I just need a break I don't even know. But I just cannot stop crying now it's like I've been bottling the tears up."
Scarlett: " it's ok. I know it's been really busy and stressful couple of months. But we can take the next couple days to chill out, we don't even need to leave this room. I want you to feel better. Seeing you cry breaks my heart but I'll always be here."

I look up at her and she wipes my eyes and I laugh.

You: " I'm sorry"
Scarlett: " don't apologise. I can't wait to spend time with you"

We fall asleep and I wake up in the morning with Scarlett stroking my hair and me still lying on her.

You: " please tell me you slept"
Scarlett: " yes I did but I woke up and didn't have the heart to move you"
You: " you are very sexy in the morning Johansson"

I sit up and I'm on top of her. She slowly pulls my t shirt of and I'm fully naked on top of her.

3rd person pov:
Scarlett flips y/n over and starts to kiss her softly. Y/n pulls Scarlett's top off her so they are both fully naked.

Scarlett: " do you want to do this?"
You: " of course, do you"
Scarlett: " is that even a question"

Scarlett slowly starts working her way down to y/n's boobs and kissing them gently. Small moans erupt from y/n's mouth. Scarlett works her way down further being very gentle but y/n loved when Scarlett went soft.

(I can't bring myself to write anymore smut)

After y/n had finished and Scarlett had as well, Scarlett carried y/n to the bathroom and they ran a bath together full of bubbles. Scarlett slides in and y/n slides in after her.

Scarlett: " how you feeling this morning"
You: " better than ever. A good night sleep and a nice wake up. What more could a girl want."

You: " Scarlett"
Scarlett: " yes"
You: " I love you. I really do. I was scared I was going to say it too soon but after last night. The way you didn't push me to talk and you just were there for me. I love you so much that there are literally butterflies in my stomach everytime I look at you or hear your voice or even when I think about you. I love you so much Scarlett Ingrid Johansson"
Scarlett: " I'm glad you said it because I'm feeling the  exact same way. I was scared I would have scared you off. But I love you so much y/n y/m/n y/l/n. I can't wait to put a ring on it one day"

A/n- this is shit but fluffy. Anyway