And the award goes to.... - SJ

Backstory- you are like 17 just played Scarletts daughter in a movie. You two weren't close on set as you spent the majority of your free time in your trailer. But the movie that you were in for big. It had Scarlett Johansson in for god sake.

Scarletts povs-
Today was the golden globes. The movie that I was in is up for an award and y/n who played my daughter is up for best supporting actress in motion picture. She's only 17 at the moment. I also am presenting that award but I don't think she knows. She's a quiet girl, most kid actors are assholes tbh, I liked her but she never wanted a close relationship. I played her mother in the film but I always felt maternal towards her. The director always said she had a bit of a rough childhood but got into acting through a foster parent.

Anyways I was getting ready when my dress was brought through it was beautiful

I wonder what y/n would be wearing. All her paparazzi pictures were always her in joggers and a jumper so would she wear or suit. Oh god I hope she's ok. I have her number I could just text her.

Your pov-
I was nervous as shit. I was doing this on my own. No one was coming with me. After 16 if you have a job or something you can get out of the foster system ( idk if this is true but for the story yanno). I obviously got a good enough pay check for this movie and few other appearances in other tv shows like modern family, greys anatomy. So I was doing fine financially but I had no one to celebrate this with. I loved on my own. I wasn't close with my manager agent or anyone. I just sat on my phone whilst the hair stylist did my hair. I slipped on my dress and walked to where everyone was sitting.

Agent- " oh my y/n you look amazing sweetie."
Publicist- " so sophisticated"
Manager- " you are red carpet ready"

If I was close with anyone it was my agent. She's comforted me through some rough patches. I smile. I'm nervous. Like on the verge of anxiety attack again. I had one last night. I don't want to have another. Deep breaths. God this is crazy.

Time skip red carpet-

There were so many flashes so I just smile and pose. I am trying to get this done as quick as possible. Once everyone is inside no one cares if your a celebrity or not.

Scarlett- " y/n?"
You- " hey"

It was so nice to see a familiar face.

Scarlett- " how are you"
You- " nervous."
Scarlett- " just stand by my side. I know how your feeling."

I just don't leave her side.

(This is what you look like btw)

Scarlett- " relax I've got you."

That made me laugh a little. It was smooth sailing from here.

Time skip -

Scarletts pov-
It was y/n's category and she looked so hurt when I said I needed to go to the toilet. Little did she know I was going to be up on stage hopefully giving her an award. The girl was opening up a bit. I wasn't going to push it.

I walk out on stage and see her eyes light up.

Scarlett- " so this year the amount of talent in this category is incredibly high. I've even been fortunate enough to work with one of them. So the golden globe for the best supporting actress in motion picture goes to...... y/n y/l/n!"

Your pov-
Did Scarlett just say my name. I sit there for a second absolutely star struck. Oh my god. I get up and walk up to the stage.

Scarlett gives me a massive hug and I hug her back. I was so happy. Even-though I had no one to come see me it was ok. I was doing this on my own.

Scarlett- " I'm so proud of you. "

She hands me the award and I make a speech.

Time skip-
After the awards I was sitting on the steps out back having a cig. Bad habit I know but it's comforting in some odd way.

Scarlett- " y/n ? U ok?"

I quickly stump out the cig under my foot.

You- " yeh just getting some air and waiting for a taxi"
Scarlett- " come inside it's December. Your going to catch a chill."
You- " yeh I'll be there in a second"

Scarlett comes and sits on the step next to me.
Scarlett- " what's wrong"
She sees my lighter and pack of cigs on my lap.
Scarlett- " nasty habit that is"

I shrug my shoulders.

Scarlett-" where you staying tonight. We aren't in New York so you can't say home"
You-" hotel?"
Scarlett-" want to come back to my LA house tonight? Colin Rose and Cosmo are back in New York so company could be nice"
You-" why not. As long as its ok with you"
Scarlett-" lets get out of here little one. Have you got your award"
You-" yep"

I lift it up and wave it sarcastically. Scarlett puts her arm around me and we walk out to her car.

A/n- its shit but has fluff which is what I need rn. <3