Replacing me- Scarlett

Mother daughter pov-
This is gonna be a sad one I'm sorry but I'm currently in my sad era so y'all will just have to cope give me like 2 weeks and they will become happy again.... Anyways....

Pov- you are Ryan Reynolds and Scarletts daughter. Scarlett and him divorced when you were 5 then she had rose when you were 12 and now Cosmo when your 16.
(Just pretend that rose and Cosmo are like closer in age)

Your pov-

I am an independent girl. I've had to have been. Mom and dad are both busy people. Mom keeps popping babies out so I've been pushed out. It's natural I'm getting older I understand. She never wanted me to be spoilt or anything so I always got the subway to school or a taxi.

I'm very close with dad as me and him get along well whereas me and mom fight all the time. She forgets I'm not her assistant and that I do have a life. Dad understands. His wife Blake is so lovely and they haven't had any children so the three of us often go on holiday and it's amazing. Dad is living in New York at the moment about 30 minutes away from mom.

Scarlett- " y/n honey can you come here"

I go downstairs.

Scarlett- " sweetie your looking tired. Maybe put some makeup on or something before going out today. Anyways Colin and I are taking Rose and Cosmo out for the weekend. So you can go to your dads or stay here I don't mind"

She's fucking forgot are you kidding me.

Scarlett- " is that ok..."
You- " yeh whatever"
Scarlett- " what's with the attitude?"
You- " sorry. I'll phone dad real quick and ask if he's around"

I look at my phone and see a message from dad saying he wants to take me out to lunch today. I love when we go out for lunch.

Time skip-

Ryan- " hey sweetie you ok?"
You- " yeh hey Blake"
Blake -" hey I was thinking after lunch me and you go shopping?"
You- " wait really"

Blake has never taken me shopping before. It's like they know about mom being an ass.

Blake- " yeh we haven't been before so let me treat you"
You- " ok thank you so much"

Ryan- " so pickle (his nickname for you) Blake and I have something to tell you"
You- " what is it?"
Ryan- " we are moving out to LA for a while as we both have a next busy few years with shooting etc"

I literally think I'm about to throw up

You- " I'll be back in a second"

I run to the bathroom and throw up. God I felt sick. Everyone is slowly leaving me.

Blake- " y/n honey are you ok?.... Y/n?"

She knocks on the door and I unlock it, all puffy eyed and shaking

Blake- " come here sweetie... I'm sorry...there is a way that you could maybe move out there with us but we didn't say anything as all your friends and your school is in New York"
You- " I just don't want you guys to leave."

She hugs me and we sit on the bathroom floor together and I dry my eyes with some toilet roll.

Blake- " I'm so sorry. You will still have mom at home with Colin and your brother and sister"
You- " half brother and sister"
Blake- " and we are not leaving until after the weekend because it's your birthday in 2 days and we have something very special planned."
You- " at least you'll be here for that.... Mom won't"
Blake- " what do you mean?"
You- " her Colin and the two little brats are going away for the weekend. She's forgotten about my birthday. She didn't even realise"
Blake- " did you tell her?"
You- " no. She's just replaced me. I was her everything until rose and Cosmo came along and now she's forgotten about me"