I hate you pt2- SJ

A/n- this is part 2 as I can't think of any original ideas in literally begging u guys to give me suggestions. Pleaseeeee.

Scarletts pov-
Y/n has been asleep for 1 hour now and I feel so bad. I've been such a bitch to her recently. Little did I know she just wanted a role model and someone to look out for her.

Scar- " y/n darling can u wake up for me please"
Y/n stirred a little bit and mumbled to herself.
Scar- " u ok?"
Y/n-" yeh"
Scar- " stop lying....."
She just looks away, she looks embarrassed.
Scar- " don't be embarrassed. Your allowed to be upset and I'm sorry for giving you a tough time lately."
Y/n- " yeh don't worry bout it Scar. I'm just gonna head home"
Scar- " is anyone at home"
Y/n- " yeh my Aunt" ( you lie)
Scar- " your lying to me. Why don't you come back to mine tonight. Give yourself a break and we can hang out and you can take a minute to just chill out."
Y/n- " Scarleft I really appreciate the offer. But...."
Scar- " y/n come on let's go. Stop making excuses I don't want you to be alone"
Y/n looked at me with tears in her eyes. All she wanted was to have someone to look after her like her mom did. There was 11 years between us and I'm not thinking of being her "mom". More like older sister.

Time skip- (5 hours later)

Your pov-
I had been sitting on Scarletts sofa for about 2 hours watching 'Taylor Swift Reputation Tour' because me and mom loved it so much. Scarlett comes and joins me on the sofa but at the opposite end. I decide I really need some comfort right now so I place my head on her lap and she smiles at me and plays with my hair again.
Scar- " y/n do u want to come sleep at mine for a while"
You- " yeh that would be nice thank you"
Scar- " brilliant ill get my assistant to pick up ur stuff tommorow"
You- " Scar...."
Scar- " yes"
You- " I love you so much and thanks for talking me under your wing today. I was really struggling and I don't know how long I could carry on..... (cries again)
Scar- " I love you too y/n/n and I'll always be here for you from now on"

A/n- lowkey hate this but needed to update for yall. Hope ur all ok