Shao Boya doesn't have any choice but to sigh in helplessness. Well, his mom is willing to spend her saved money for him, just let her be, it's her money.

As for him, he's not going to forget to buy Shake Yu a laced, lolita, gothic, princess dress, shoes and hats.

Of course, he could only afford only one set, since he only have a limited budget for that.

The family of three exited their house and made sure to lock the door and windows before editing the village to drive towards the city.

While they were walking. Yi Meilin, on the second floor of the house located not too far away from Shao Boya's house, watched them as the trio held hands together.

The three of them are all good looking people, although they wear inexpensive clothes, their beauty still stand out. Passerbys who took glances at them would feel awe at how amazing their genes are.

Putting down the glass of wine in his hand. Yi Meilin beckoned to his steward. " Call the driver, I'll follow after my children. "

The steward glanced at the silhouettes of the trio before he quickly descended the stairs to call out the family driver.

Not long after that, a low profile car drove out of the mansion's gate and followed after the family who had just entered into the taxi.

Yi Meilin followed them into the mall and watched from behind as they ascended through the escalator.

" Ah Feng!! " Yi Meilin shouted and held the woman's hands.

Lu Meifeng was surprised to see Yi Meilin in the mall. She subconsciously wanted to flick his hand away only to be engulfed within his arms.

Lu Meifeng couldn't move recklessly as they were still standing over the escalator. Lu Meifeng felt shy when everyone's attention was drawn to their direction. Shao Boya turned his head to the back and saw a man hugging his mom.

" Uncle Yi " he spoke out loud.

Because of his voice, Yi Meilin let go of Lu Meifeng and looked at Shao Boya.

Shao Yu also turned her head curiously and also greeted him. " Uncle! "

When Yi Meilin's kids addressed him as uncle, his heart felt hurt and wronged. He is their father yet he was addressed in such an unfamiliar tone. Well, he has no rights to feel wronged. He was absent when they were born.

He badly wanted to call them his children, but Lu Meifeng might probably not want him to do so.

" Why are you guys here? "Yi Meilin asked, wondering why did they go to the mall all of a sudden.

Yi Meilin's hands subconsciously wrapped around Lu Meifeng's waist and brought her closer to his arms as he spoke.

The woman on the other hand felt conflicted and awkward but deeply inside, she felt shy. It has been a long time since she had been this intimate with Yi Meilin.

Shao Boya still had grudges against his father, but Shao Yu did not. Shao Yu doesn't have animosities against Yi Meilin so she chatted freely with him.

" Brother won 2 gold medals and thus we decided to celebrate it. Mom also planned on buying new clothes for Big Brother. "

When Shao Yu mentioned about Shao Boya's clothes. Yi Meilin's eyes landed on the curly haired, cute guy beside Shao Yu and immediately noticed how poor his clothes are.

Even the eavesdroppers who were curious about these group of good looking people also secretly took a glance on the cute boy.

Indeed, This cute boy has to be given new clothes.