🤍 Chapter 88 🤍

Start from the beginning

"Super cold!" Toru replied, shivering and Kimitsuki looked toward her in concern.

"You've got guts," Kyoka admitted.

"Hagakure-Chan, please stay close to me, I will help you stay warm," Kimitsuki offered up at once.

"Thank you!" Toru replied eagerly.

"I'm wearing my winter version, too," called out Mina, who had replaced with her usual waistcoat with another that had longer sleeves and a hexagonal patch with the purple letter 'P'. "Isn't it cool?"

"Yes," Momo replied, and she herself now wore a long high-collared red cape over her leotard.

"It's gotten colder recently, huh?" Mashirao asked, wearing a large coat to keep warm.

"Everyone's costumes have changed since we started school, huh?" Tenya observed.

"Iida, it's amazing you lasted through the summer in that," commented Rikido, both of whom had not changed anything about their costumes either.

"Tsuki-Chan, you're keeping it as it is, huh?" asked Izuku and Kimitsuki smiled at him, nodding.

"Yes, it feels nice to be able to use my Quirk freely," Kimitsuki admitted.

"Ka-Chan, yours is different, too," Izuku said suddenly, and Kimitsuki turned around to look at him.

Katsuki was coming through with Eijirou and Denki, and Kimitsuki noticed that he had swapped his usual black tank top with a large black jacket with high collars, and the same orange 'X' on the front. She didn't say anything at first, finding that he looked really nice in this costume, too.

"Huh?!" responded Katsuki. "If you've got something to say, then say it to my face! Damn nerd!"

"That suit..." Izuku said excitedly. "Does it come with a heat generator that protects against cold? Since your sweat glands are your weapons, it's a change that makes sense, and I think it's great –"

"Don't praise it!" Katsuki told him, even more annoyed and Kimitsuki chuckled.

"Even aside from all the features," Kimitsuki spoke up. "It really looks wonderful on you, Ka-Chan,"

"W-What?!" Katsuki demanded, his face turning red. "This isn't for looks – damn it, it's too hot!"

"Oh, stop it, you," Eijirou told him, shaking his head at the ash-blond wearily. "Just admit it that you liked it that she complimented you on your costume,"

"Shut up!" Katsuki exploded at last, making them all cover their ears.

"But Midoriya, yours changed the most, didn't it?" Mashirao asked. "You added stuff recently, too,"

"It's because I can do more things now," Izuku replied. "These gloves are amazing. Actually, these are the second version. Hatsume-San made some adjustments to make them stronger,"

"Oh, Hatsume, huh?" Mashirao repeated.

"Get back!" said Ochaco suddenly, punching her own helmet for some reason.

"Uraraka-Chan...?" Kimitsuki asked, concerned for her as well.

Before Ochaco could respond to the curious looks being directed toward her by her classmates, they were interrupted by the arrival of Class 1-B, who were all also dressed in their winter Hero costume. And their arrival was marked by none other than Neito.

"Hey, hey..." Neito called out and Kimitsuki rubbed her forehead, wondering they would have to deal with his strange behaviour again. "You all seem really relaxed. Are you underestimating us?"