Humza shut his laptop and grabbed his coat.

As he was walking to the meeting room, his phone began ringing. 

"Hello," He answered, 

***

Meanwhile, George Williams along with his assistant was waiting in the meeting room. He had been trying to collaborate with Gunnar, but he couldn't. He had to wait for more than two years to get approval from him.

Being one of the most vicious and powerful men alive on the planet, every single businessman wants to collaborate with Gunner but only lucky ones crack the deal with him.

The door of the meeting room was pushed open, and a tall and gorgeous man in a black suit walked inside. Such elegance and confidence commanded their attention. Looking at him, George instantly grasps why he's called the most dangerous man.

"Hello, Mr. Gunnar, it's so pleasant to finally meet you in person," George said while standing up and extending his hand.

"Me too," Humza simply nodded at him and shook his hand.

He glanced at Daniel. His assistant understood his silent order and turned to George.

"Shall we begin, Mr. Williams," He smiled politely,

"Yeah, Of course," George said, eager and excited.

***

Rhythm was sitting on the couch at the poolside and reading a magazine, bored, she placed it down.

"God, I feel so bored," she said while sighing.

She got up and glanced at the garden. Rhythm has always been interested in flower plants. She always had flower pots at her house but here, she noticed the garden was almost empty with only a few flowers.

She wanted to pass her time with some gardening and with determination, she walked inside the mansion, "Marcus!" she called while looking around.

"Yes, Ma'am," He replied, coming from the kitchen.

"Can you drive me out to a nearby nursery, please?" she asked,

Marcus nodded his head and drove her into the city.

***

Rhythm was in the huge nursery, getting her favorite flower plants. Marcus carried them to the car while Rhythm stopped at the checkout.

"Here," she gave the cashier the money,

"Thank you," he replied.

She smiled at him and took the red roses bouquet in her arms. As soon as she stepped out of the nursery, it was raining and the car was parked on the opposite side of the road, a bit far from the nursery. Rhythm placed a hand over her head and checked the traffic before walking on the zebra crossing.

From the age of six, she had always loved the rain. A small smile appeared on her face, raindrops fell on her. Her eyes fell on Marcus who was panicking as he saw her holding a huge red roses bouquet and crossing the road, she gestured for him to stop and chuckled at his reaction.

Dressed in a beautiful red saree, Deep fuchsia, full sleeves blouse, and draped ruffle saree paired with a tie-up embroidered belt, holding those red flowers and soaking in rain.

Rhythm looked absolutely breathtaking.

As she was crossing the road, chuckling at Marcus while holding those roses, she captured every single person's attention around her. People couldn't take their eyes off her.

Her hair was wet, along with her saree and her smile added to her beauty.

Crossing the road, she didn't notice those few roses slipping from her hand and falling on the zebra crossing and also a black car stopping behind her. The person driving the car has his eyes on her while bending down and grabbing those roses from the road.

"Ma'am, You should have waited..." Marcus rushed to her,

"It's okay, I'm not a kid, Marcus," She laughed and walked to the car.

Marcus opened the car door and she immediately got in.

None of them noticed the black car following them behind.

***

As they reached the Mansion, Marcus placed the plants in the garden and Rhythm rushed inside the house. Mayden came to her and took the roses from her hand.

"Oh dear, You got drenched," she said with worry as she saw Rhythm shivering a bit.

"Go, change your clothes before you get cold," She suggested.

"Yeah," Rhythm replied,

"Excuse me," She heard someone's voice and turned back.

Her chocolate brown eyes meet with a pair of black eyes. There stood a tall and muscular man. His clothes were slightly wet because of the rain, and also his hair. He kept running his fingers through his lush, dark brown hair while looking at Rhythm.

He's dressed in a white button-down shirt and a black blazer, paired with black plants. A strand of his wet hair fell on his forehead, grabbing Rhythm's attention. He had a sharp jawline and cheekbones, a straight nose, and a pair of beautiful eyes.

He's so gorgeous, 

Oddly, Rhythm found him familiar. 

As if, she saw him somewhere but can't pin out where. 

"These!" he said while walking toward her, Rhythm's eyes fell on those roses.

"They fell from your hand while you were crossing the road..." he said with a smile on his face, which made him even more attractive.

"Oh..." she quickly smiled and noticed tattoos peeking through the sleeves of his blazer, "Thank you..." While taking those flowers, her fingers brushed over his and it went unnoticed by her but not by him, he felt a spark.

As three roses slipped, Rhythm bent to take them but he stopped her.

"Let me," He said and she smiled at him while pushing her hair behind her ear,

"Here," he gave them to her,

"Thank you..." She smiled.

Unknown to them, someone was also staring fiercely at them with his jaw clenched and fist tightened.

"... What's happening here!" an aggrieved deep voice as cold as steel grabbed their attention.

Author's note;-

Hey guys, I need 120 votes, 40 comments, and 10 followers.

There won't be updates until this target is reached.

As soon as the target is reached, I will immediately update. If not, there won't be any update on this book, even if it takes days to reach it.

Love you all,

Take care.