NISCHAY

Requested by xxx ( they said not to reveal the name :)
First of all, I'm sorry. BRO I'm SORRY JSJSJ. I know that uh that I'm updating late or i should say very LATE. so basically I'm fucked up :)
Anyways, you enjoy the chapter ;))
And, ON A SERIOUS NOTE, please vote the story'cause it encourages the writer brooo.
DUDE COMEON how long will it take to just like uh press the star? 
JSJSKS okay read the smut.
Word count- 2082 words 😎
Long chapter ahead ✨
___________________________________

You arrive back to your locker just a few minutes before your last class of the day starts. Chemistry.

Just as you collect the last of your books, a passerby nudges you with their heavy shoulder causing you to to drop everything that was once in your hands.

Flustered and almost late to class, you look up and walking away with a smirk spread across their face is Abhishek malhan. Of course.

Although everyone at your school seemed to adore him, he was one of the biggest assholes in senior year. Especially when he pulled little stunts like these, it gave you another reason to despise him.

As you bend down to gather your belongings, you feel someone kneel down beside you. "Here. Let me help you." The soft, familiar voice says. You give him a small smile as you realise who it is.

It was Nischay malhan. The Asshole's twin brother. He was just as popular as Abhishek, but very sweet and less of an asshole.

You had only ever had a few conversations with him as you two were sometimes partnered together in class. You'd consider him an acquaintance, rather than a friend.

"Chemistry?" He asks, looking down at your textbook before passing it back to you, "You know there's a test coming up soon?"

Nish looks around nervously, scratching the back of his neck. His body language tells you he seems awkward, almost shy which is weird for him. He's always seemed pretty confident.

"You can swing by my house this afternoon and I can help you study?" He offers. "Only if you want to, of course."

You look at him confused, but then give him a small smile and he returns it. Out of everyone, why does he want to help you study?

Maybe it's just an act of pity to try and make up for Abhishek knocking your books out of your hand.

Nischay holds his phone in front of you and you raise an eyebrow.

"Give me your number so I can text you my address." He says. "Please?"

No questions asked, you take his phone from him and add your number to his contacts under the name "Chemistry girl."

"Cool," he takes his phone back and slips it into his pocket, "I'll see you later." He gives you a wink and disappears down the hall.

Still kind of in shock by what had just happened, you make it to Chemistry on time and just hope that it doesn't go too slow.

                        ....

You finally arrive home and go straight to your room to get ready. You pace around the room as you struggle to decide on something to wear.

Why am I so stressed? It's not like it's a date or anything. You're literally just going over his house to study.

After what seemed like an eternity of anxiety, you decided on a matching black Juicy Couture tracksuit set. It wasn't that revealing, it was comfortable and cute and showed off your figure.