DEE WAY TIME

famechan babe this is for you! Hope you enjoy 😉

Right now you and your boyfriend dhruv were arguing

"I don't get it why can't I spend sometime with my friends without you calling and clinging to me every five seconds"

Dhruv says to you "and why can't I spend time with my boyfriend who barely makes time for his girlfriend but can make time for his friends that he sees every fucking day" you say as you start to walk away dhruv who follows you then Continues

"well I'm sorry but the times I'm here I am spending fit with you but what do you want to do all you want to do is clean so I make time for people who aren't busy" he screams at you.

"Now look here I don't know who you yelling at but you better tone your voice down when you talking to me" you say "No because I'm tired of you always saying shit from your ass and then getting all sad when I say something no your going to hear this" he says before getting in your face you stare at him looking in his eyes

before saying "get out of my face now before I do something I regret" you say "and what are you going do scream at me like you always do" he says you then slap him before turning away.

Dhruv grabs you before slamming you into the wall and putting your hands up "oh you really regret that" he said before kissing you roughly he then starts to kiss down your neck before pulling off and ripping your shirt off he then grabs one of your breasts before massaging it he then pulls your bra off before kissing down your breast he then sucks on your nipple making you moan out he then starts to trail kisses down your stomach leaving hickey on your body

He then comes back up before looking at you with a fire in his eyes that you've never seen before he then kisses your neck sucking on it and biting you grip the back of his head moaning out his name he then pulls your pants off before picking you up making you wrap your legs around him he walks you over to the couch where he lays you down before kissing down to your clothed pussy he then attacks your thighs lezving all sorts of marks on you.

He then pulls your panties down before looking up at you smirking then attacking your pussy he sucks on your clit which drives you wild you grip his hair tightly which makes him bite down on your pussy lips hethen comes back up before looking at you with a fire in his eyes that you've never seen before he then kisses your neck sucking on it and biting you grip the back of his head moaning out his name he then pulls your pants off before picking you up making you wrap your legs around him he walks you over to the couch where he lays you down before kissing down to your clothed pussy he then attacks your thighs lezving all sorts of marks on you.

He then pulls your panties down before looking up at you smirking then attacking your pussy he sucks on your clit which drives you wild you grip his hair tightly which makes him bite down on your pussy lips he then decides to add a finger inside of you making you go even more crazy "fuck dhruv don't stop" you say marks complies to your wishes he then pulls away with a pop he pulls his shirt off of him and start to take his shorts off along with his boxers you see his dick spring up you then crawl to him.

before grabbing his hard dick before putting all of him in your mouth you feel him hit the back of your throat before you start to bob up and down you get a response from dhruv he let's out a throaty moan before wrapninghis hands around your head before moving your head his self "fuck I love the way your mouth feels around my dick" he says as he leans his head back.

You continue to suck dhruv dick till you pull off with a pop dhruv then comes over to you he doesn't even let you get prepared he just slams inside of you and starts to move he starts off slowly but then he starts to pick up his pace and starts to roughly pound into you he picks you up having you sit on him and let you ride him you start to bounce on top of him he grabs your hips to stop you before thrusting in you himself the sound of skin clapping together and y'all moans are the only noise in the room.

Dhruv switches positions your leg on his shoulder as he pounds into you one hand in your hip the other wrapped around your hair he then pulls you out of that position before putting you up against the wall and have you wrap your legs around him before he slides back into you and continues to attack your pussy he looks at you the look of pleasure on your face as you moan out at the feeling of having him inside of you.

He then says "I want you to open your eyes and look at me when you come" he says as his thrusts start to get sloppy Dhruv look at you and you look at him before the both of you come together you moan out at the feeling of him coming inside of you it didn't matter that you weren't on the pill or that he wasn't wearing a condom y'all were in the heat of the moment.

Husshhhh
Okay that was really awkward.. atleast for me.!
And the next smut will be of a.j.e.y. lol
And again if you have any requests. Bolo yaar.. zindagi aur hame karna bhi kya hai? Aur sorry for gramitical mistakes!
Bye.
famechan thank me bmro.

>3

>3