AJEY X YASH

A/n pov.

So ,miss_shine_ as you said, you are addicted to nagar brothers...so so like i thought why not to make a threesome of ajey x y/n x Yash??!!!
Hoping that you'll like it diya! ;)..

⚠️ Again long chapter. And threesome ⚠️

y/ns pov -

Today was my birthday. i wasn't doing anything special, just handing out with my two best friends ajey and yash.

i heard my phone buzz and i opened the text, it was from the group chat me ajey and yash were in.

Group name :- idk

Ajey:- TODAYS YOUR BIRTHDAY Y/N

Yash: -YESS

Y/n :- I KNOWW

Yash : - what time should we come over?

y/n - come around 8 i still gotta shower and clean up

Ajey: - okiee

Yash: - for your birthday me and ajey have a present for you ;))

y/n - watch it be a threesome imagine being dicked down by the nagar brothers. Haha
(read)

Those motherfuckers left me on read the hell? i laughed cause they're so stupid.

I got up and i walked around my apartment. I started to clean up so that everything was nice for when a and y get here.

I finished cleaning and started the shower.

I took off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror.

I used to be so insecure, but ajey and yash showed me that i wasn't.

"y/n you are one hot motherfucker." I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and played the song Often by the weekend.

I went to the shower and did the regular, shampoo conditioner, washed my body and then shaved.

I turned the water off and the song had just ended, and i dried off and put my clothes on.

i put on this outfit:

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled

I brushed my hair and curled it, and then i brushed my teeth.

I only put mascara and chapstick on cause yash and ajey don't like it when i wear makeup. they always say, "your so beautiful without it y/n!!"

i looked at the clock. 7:50.