FING

Today was the day.

The day you were going to lose your virginity to your husband, the one, and only Rohan.

You always imagined doing it with him when you were both dating, but he told you he didn't want to force you and to take your time.

There were times when you got drunk and said many things which may have caused Him to pop a boner.

But he respected your decisions.

And finished himself in the bathroom, thinking of how hot you were and how your pretty lips would look,

When swallowing and gagging on his cock during those steamy and hot nights you both shared.

And that's what you loved about him. he always prioritized you before him and respected your decisions at all cause.

That's why today you decided that it was the day for the deed to get done.

Well you didn't think of sex as a deed, but it was your first time and you wanted it to be the most memorable, so you headed off to the lingerie store to buy some new nightwear for your first night.

As you were driving home, your husband texts you telling you he wants you home now.

You were quite shocked as Fing never rushed you when you were busy, not that you were at the moment but it was quite a shock to you as you stepped on the gas pedal and drove as fast as you could.

Entering the house, you could smell quite a bitter smell.

It was alcohol. was rohan drinking? you didn't know until you we taking off your heels when you could hear heavy breathing behind your shoulder.

"Rohan! you scared me!" you hands clutched your chest as you analyze his state. hot, sweaty, tanned, Fing was looking like a snack. (ooh yes lol)

Looking down at you, he told you to follow him. as he headed off to the bedroom, he held your hand and kissed you on your cheeks. he was quite the gentleman as he picked you up and carried you in his arms, his lips connected with yours.

Rohan softly put you down on the bed and got on top of you, whispering flirty thoughts and things he loved about you.

"wait rohan!" you weren't ready even if you mentally were. what about your lingerie?

what about surprising him. your plan didn't work out but you didn't want him to realize that you wearing your teddy bear undies along with your matching bra. *Lol*

"hmm" rohan hummed while planting soft kisses along your neck, traveling down your navel and towards your breast. he was about to unbutton your purple top as you tell him that you have lingerie.

He looked deeply into your eyes, and grabbed your chin and roughly kissed you as you wrapped your arms around his sturdy and strong shoulders.

It was as if you two had not kissed in ages, his tongue licking your bottom lip, requesting for access as you gladly did so. it was hot, you were hot. he was hot. but what about the lingerie?

You struggled to push him off as he guessed you were wanting to push him off but instead he brought your arms above your hands and pinned them with his right hand his lips still intertwining with yours.

his left hand was already travelling to your almost unbuttoned blouse as he completed the remaining to then discover a shock.

Fing lets go of your hands and you feel embarrassed, put both your hands to cover your red blushed face.

Rohan laughs quietly and manages to bring your hands off of your face and gives you a gentle kiss on your cheeks.

"you're so cute. i like it." Rohan looks down at you giving a big smile.

"like what?" you were self-conscious of your body and you didn't want to disappoint him in any sort of way but little did you realize,

He loved you for who you are. along with your cute teddy bear undergarments.

"i love your sense of fashion, its what i like." he teases you and nuzzles his head into your neck leaving soft hickeys over and over again, leaving you flustered and in pleasure.

"i love that i'm making you feel this way baby. can i continue?" looking deep into your eyes,

Rohan wanted to make sure you were okay and ready in case he would hurt your feelings. you nodded in approval and gave him permission to slide your sweats off.

You unclasp your bra revealing your nipples as rohan pushes you down gently,

taking turns to lick the hardened bud each and every time slowly, leaving you in awe while gently moaning his name over again.

Rihan was getting hard, hearing your moans and your scrunched up face lost in pleasure and lost every patience to just fuck you and get inside your cute,

tight hole that was waiting for him. taking off your underwear along with his he rubs the tip of his cock just above your clit and on it.

Making you wetter and wanting for more. you whining makes rohan laugh as he continued to tease you with entering the tip only leaving you a mess.

you couldn't take it anymore and just wanted him inside of you.

"Rohan"

"what babygirl?" he was clearly enjoying it, watching you impatient and wanting to beg for his cock already.

"i want your cock. now." Rohan was clearly not hearing right. He couldn't believe his baby saying something so dirty to him but he liked it. he liked everything about it.

"what? you can't wait for my cock baby? are you that desperate? do you want daddy's cock?"

he teased you until you flipped him over and got over on his dick.

if he wasn't going to fuck you, then you would. for your first time it did hurt, but with your husband's calm words and your tears being wiped by his fingers.

You managed to enter fully, placing your hands on his strong shoulders releasing a moan.

You clearly didn't have any energy to push yourself up and ride his dick, and rohan caught on what was going on, so he thrusts his dick slowly into you making sure you were okay.

"faster, i want it faster baby." you let out sounds that you never knew you could make as the pleasure builds up and the pain slowly goes away.

You were close as you yelled to your husband that you were almost there.

Wanting to make your first night the most memorable he wanted you to experience pleasure like you never felt before.

He rubbed your clit while thrusting into the spot you never thought could feel so good, leaving low and deep moans here and there, reaching his high soon after you did.

You lay close to him ready to go to sleep, wiping the blood from your first time, and reaching out to the blanket over your head, not soon after having it thrown to the other side of the bed.

Fing looks at you with lust filled eyes crawling towards your bare body,

"baby go wear that lingerie. daddy's not done with you, its gonna be a long night."

you just wanted some sleep, oh well at least you could now make use of that lingerie you brought.

so yea, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

famechan I'm very very sorry babe, this chapter should have been posted 1-2 months ago ig. But as you know there are some shit going in my family and college is pain in ass.

Anyways I'm sorry again, for making you wait. I hope you enjoyed.

And im sure that you are wet enough. Lmao.

Ahem, if you have any person in your mind feel free to tell me.

And vote <3
Bye 😎