THUGESH

*straight away to the main thing, cause I'm not getting ideas, sorry.*

I have my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands are placed on my hips.

My back is against the wall of his bedroom and he's in front of me kissing me. I missed his lips and his hands. He makes me feel safe. He pulls away and starts sucking on my neck.

"I love this outfit," Mahesh whispers into my neck tugging on my top.

"Thank you," I blush, and he pulls away from my neck looking down at me. He puts a hand on my cheek and rubs my face with his thumb.

"You're so pretty." Before I could reply he lifts me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around him. He pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me again.

"Please, daddy," I whine trying to grind onto him. Everything is somewhat blurry from all the drinking I did.

"I know baby," he sets me down and takes my top off, along with his pink shirt. *Reference is at the top*

I kick my shoes off when I see him doing the same. I just leave my socks on, because there's no point to having them on.

He must've thought the same thing because he grabs my leggings and start sliding them down. I step out of them while he unbuttons his jeans and takes them off.

He picks me up again and throws me on the bed. He goes over to the nightstand grabbing lube and a condom.

I can still hear the music and people yelling downstairs. It's 12 am but the, party, hasn't died down.

I stop focusing on that when I feel a cold finger enter me. I whine a little bit as Mahesh curls his middle finger in me.

After a while he adds another scissoring them. It stings, but in a good way. He adds a third and starts opening me up and curling his knuckles.

I whine when he pulls out, hating the feeling of being empty.

"I'll be in soon babe, just wait," He rubs my hips and rolls on the condom. He rubs some lube on and places his tip next to my entrance. I take a deep breath before he slams in. I scream slightly when he pounds in and out of me.

"Shit, daddy," I moan out. "So big, fuck." It's been a while since I did it, so I'm not very used to the feeling.

"You're so tight baby," he whispers into my ear. I keep letting out choked moans while tears stream down my face from the overwhelming feeling. My knees are on his shoulders and I'm lying on my back while he pushes in and out of me.

"Harder," I whine when he starts to calm down. He goes right back into pounding into me as hard and fast as I think he's ever done it.

I feel dizzy from the alcohol and can only focus on him fucking me. I move my hands to touch myself, but I feel him grab my wrists and slam them above my head.

"You're going to cum from me alone, got it sweetheart?" His voice is so hot during sex. It's low and raspy.

"Yes daddy, please."

"Please what?"

"Let me."

"Let you what? You have to tell me what you want."

"Cum."

"You sure you deserve it?"

"Yeah, I've been good." I buck my hips up wanting more.

"N-no, only want you." Mahesh starts pounding into me again, but this time he's hitting my prostate each time.

I start squirming and almost screaming by the feeling.

"Found your spot baby?"

"Y-yeah, fuck! Please let me cum."

"Go ahead," a second after he says that I'm screaming and cumming all over his stomach.

He doesn't slow down when I come down from my high. I cry out from the feeling, but soon after he is pulling out and throwing the condom away.

He comes up to my face and starts jacking off. "Open." I open my mouth and he release all over my face.

I feel him get off of me. I have my eyes closed and I'm about to fall asleep. I suddenly feel something cold on my face.

I shoot my eyes open and see Mahesh is cleaning my face off. He's all dressed again, his hair still messy, hot

I can hear the party downstairs again and I groan.

"They're really loud, aren't they?" Mahesh laughs.

"Yeah," I respond sitting up letting him work easier. He rubs the rag across my cheek wiping him off of me.

When he's all done, he goes to put the rag in the bathroom hamper again.

I sit there and stare at the wall for a little bit. I still love him, there's no doubt. But does he love me? Or was I just a good fuck?

"Want to go back downstairs?" Mahesh asks coming back into the bedroom.

"Sure," I stand up stretching. "Let me change."

"Okay, I'll be down there. Hurry." I go to the closet and grab mahesh's boxers and one of his sweatpants. I decide to just wear my same top.

Harsha-bella  babe, I'm sorry. I'll just follow you. I hope you take my apology. and i hope youre wet enough for MAHESH.

Not so good as i thought :(
And, hie I'm BACK 😎
I'm all settled down, tbh i miss india. Anygays
I hope you enjoyed this one!!!!
Bye
Vote <33