AJEY

You are walking to class, playing on your phone and bored as always. It's senior year, so why care about school anymore.

As you were walking down the hall, you accidentally ran into someone who was walking the opposite way from you.

"Watch where you are going, bitch!" Realizing the situation, you look up,

unfazed, and roll your eyes.

"Uh, correction! It's y/n."

"Yah, do you want to die?" The deep voice pierced your ears. Some students crowd around you and the unknown boy who is pissed.

"Yeah, actually." You chuckle and look towards his direction.

Fuck.

He's hot.

"You spilt my fucking coffee. You are going to pay for this." He grunts as he attempts to wipe off the stain on his brand name clothing.

You show a hint of embarrassment as you look at his shirt, now soaked and exposing his ab lines.

"Do you know who I am? I can make your life a living hell!" The guy with mint hair choked out.

"No, and I don't want to. Now go away." You manage to peel your eyes off him and turn your gaze to the classroom.

You start walking the direction he came from, but an ice cold hand blocks your way.

The boy slams you against the locker and smirks. "The name is Carry. Call me ajey though."

Shut une fuck up. No, actually. That's just what I go by."

You try and get out of his grip, but he strangles your arm even more.

You wince in pain as some of the rings he is wearing is leaving a mark on your skin.

"You owe me, y/n." He lets go of your arm and you leave immediately.

As you walk to the classroom, some fangirls circle that mysterious boy. Another girl looks at you in disgust; mainly because he is probably popular with all the girls, so any contact with him is like a sin to them.

After class, you go out of the classroom and put your headphones on. What you didn't remember was the whole incident with that 'carry' guy or whatever his name was.

As you reach the end of the hall, however, you hear footsteps approach you from behind. You pick up your pace, but it was too late.

A force pushed you into the janitors closet, while holding onto your mouth, trying to muffle anything that you manage to scream.

"Shush, baby girl, remember me?" A familiar voice startled you.

He takes his hand slowly off your mouth, turning you around. "You owe me, remember?"

Your eyes widen, realizing the situation you are in.

Holy shiteu.

"Wait who are you again? It was Glucose right?" You question, trying to distract yourself from the overflowing tension.

He furrows his eyebrows and clenches his jaw while inhaling deeply. "Ajey."

You nod in response, while hastily trying to get out of the situation.

"No no no, you are staying with me." Ajey locks the closet and shuts the blinds, leaving only a dim lamp hanging above you as the source of light in the small room.

Ajey inches toward you, resulting from you scooting away, only to be stopped by an old table in the corner.

"Hey, Don't be scared babe, I won't be that rough." He smirks at you, leaving you dumbfounded and spaced out. He uses this time to grab your shirt and rip it off of your small body, exposing your black lace bra.

He licks his lips whils throwing the into a dark area on the other side of the room. "Damn, y/n, why haven't you talked to me before?"

"Because I don't like bad boys like you." You say hesitantly.

He looks up from your exposed chest
to your face, "Well let's see about that."

Almost instantly, he lunges towards you, attacking your lips. He grabs your waist as a guard from letting you sit up. You were suprised at his actions, but your body wanted more.

You slide your arms around his neck, pulling him in more, needing every inch of him as you can.

He removes his lips but instantly placing them on your neck, marking his territory down your collarbone to your chest. You moan in response, and it sends vibrations down to his own body.

He reaches towards your back, and as a result, unhooking your bra and groping one of your boobs with his hands.

He begins massaging one while snaking his other arm to your panties, rubbing your center through the cotton. He manages to slide them off and sticks a finger up your core, making you squeal in surprise.

"Aw, my kitten is already wet for daddy." He starts thrusting his finger in and out of you, making you very turned on.

"A-jey, I'm gonna c-cum!" You barely speak out as you release yourself onto his fingers. He pulls out, and evidently licks his fingers.

He steps back, taking off his stained shirt and a leather jacket with the initials M.Y.G on the back, revealing the very familiar set of abs.

You get a grip on the table as he makes way to his hips and takes off his pants and boxers, revealing his erect and large member. He doesn't waste any time as he thrusts into you aggressively, making you scream in both pain and pleasure.

He holds up your legs while each of them are holding onto his hips while you reach for the small table beneath you.

There's nowhere to hold onto, so you reach for his back, leaving scratch marks all the way down. He winces in pain, but liked the feeling as well. He adjusts himself as well, grabbing onto your thighs while smacking them, leaving huge bruises in the end.

The room fills up with both of your moans as you breathe heavily while moaning his name.

His pace fastens as he looks down at you, sweaty and a mess, while cursing breathlessly.

Eventually you feel your stomach twist as you both cum at the same time. He pulls out satisfied and out of breath.

"Now we are even."

You widen your eyes from realizing what happened. He didn't put on a condom.

You sit up, grabbing your clothes except for the torn shirt on the floor.Ajey puts his own clothes on, and looks up at you, flustered.

"Here." He hands you the leather jacket as he straightens up his tie.

"Thanks."

You put it on and zip it up, and fix your hair as you are about to leave the small room.

Ajey gives you a stare before he opens the door. "Call me sometime." You look away embarrassed and stand up.

As you both make your way out the door, something immediately startled the both of you.

A whole group of Ajey's fangirls are standing there, jaw dropped and confused.

"Got any explaining to do?"

Gays i just wanted to make it embraresing! Lol
Kkkk byeeee