YASH

It was mid-afternoon and you were just finishing off some homework before you got a message off of your boyfriend, Yash.

Yash-:
Hey babe, hope you're doing well. Do you want to come over? Ajey's out. ;)

You gather your textbooks together, placing them in a near pile at the end of your bed and text Yash back.

You:
Okay, I'll be there soon xo

You change into a pair of black shorts and an oversized t-shirt before walking to his (and his brothers) apartment, since it was only a few blocks away.

            At His Apartment

Once you arrive at the apartment complex, you go straight up to his unit and knock on the door.

"Hey babe," he opens the door shirtless and pulls you into a hug, "What took you so long?" He asks.

"Sorry," you say pouting your lips, "It was a long walk."

He plants a soft, wet kiss on your lips and moves his hand to your back, pushing you inside so he can close the door.

The apartment was a mess, almost like a bomb went off in it. You wouldn't even have to think twice about this though, considering two eighteen year olds were living here together.

Yash throws himself on the couch and pulls you down to sit down next to him.

He hands you the remote and you flick through the movies that were on but didn't see any that caught your attention.

"There's no good movies on." You sigh.

Yash grabs the remote from your hand, turns the TV off and pulls you up to his room. You lay on his unmade bed with your head on his chest and begin tracing circles around his torso.

"You're so beautiful, y/n." He says, looking into your eyes.

You blush and lean up on your elbow to plant a kiss on his soft lips. The connection giving you butterflies.

Yash kisses back roughly and pushes you back down on the bed, moving his lips from your mouth to your neck.

You smile into the kiss and bring your hand up to his head, running your fingers through his long silky hair. (Im kinda jealous)

He starts sucking on your soft spot viciously and it made you moan louder than he ever had before.

The satisfaction he was supplying to your neck was already mesmerising.

"Yash.." It had only been a few minutes and you already felt yourself soaking in your panties.

You tug at his sweatpants and begin to pull them off of him, as he does the same to you. He finds his way back on top of you and unhooks your bra, revealing your chest.

"Y/n, you're so fucking hot." He breathes, bringing his mouth closer to your breasts, making you moan again.

You slip your hand into his boxers and cup his length in your hand, he gasps loudly at the feeling and begins to move his head down to your hips.

Yash furrows his head teasingly between your inner thighs, his shaggy hair brushing over your skin causing goosebumps.

He takes his teeth, gripping onto the thin fabric covering your slit and manages to pull it off of your body.

"You're so fucking wet, y/n.." He says, staring at you in awe. You nod your head, you wanted him so desperately and all of his teasing was getting on your nerves.

Yash  smirks and pumps his member a couple of times before he positions it in front of your entrance.

When he enters you feel pleasure all over your lower body. You bite your lip to stop a moan from escaping when he starts to thrust in and out, faster each time.

"You can scream my name baby, there's no one around. It's just us." He pants slightly.

"Faster." you groan, not holding back your commentary.

Yash quickens his speed at your request and his hand reaches down to your slit as he continues.

He overwhelms your body with his actions, almost causing you to get sent over the edge.

Yash goes faster and deeper inside your body, hitting your g-spot multiple times and you don't know how longer you can go until you cum.

Your head is spinning and your body is weak. You collapse as yash pulls out and you He thrusts a little deeper, your back arching and your moans bouncing off of the walls as you release onto his length.

Yash quickly covers you with a blanket as ajey bragged in at his room.

"Yas-!" He says before realising what was happening. Yash smacks his hand over his eyes and presses his lips together.

"Uh... I'm just going to act like I never saw anything." He says and quickly leaves the room, slamming the door behind him.

ShayanikaMishra I'm very sorry, babe this should have been posted 2 weeks ago ig?

I'm mentally and physically not stable, so chapters are coming late. Bc college gaand maar rha hai. Loda ka engeneering kar rhe hai.
Control

So I'm extremely sorry Shayanika!! 😭😭

Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this one, and Yk what I'm goin' to say don't you? Huh? Lol

So gays byeee!
Ahem ahem

Y'all are sucha horny asses. 😭