ADIT MONACHA

"Come on, Y/N, Please." Adit begged over and over which was very unusual of him to do.

Adit had a raspy voice which made it obvious that he had a very good sleep during his ride on the way to Dehli.

"Adit, my friends often come over. You love to sleep so much, it will totally bother you whenever they come over." You made up an excuse.

Though you wanted Adit to stay over, you don't want to torture him with the good laughs you and your friends have.

"Okay." Upset, Adit immediately hangs up on you. You felt kinda disappointed, but he will always be him.

You are used to being exploited by Adit, but that never bothered you. You've always had sincere strong feelings for him.

However, no matter how kind you were to him, he's too numb to figure that out.

Knowing him ever since middle school, you reckon Adit will never be the type to get a girlfriend. Not because of his physical looks - that will always be a win - but because he was very cold and mean.

He was mad at you again this time for not giving in to his request, but he will always be the one to say sorry first. That is what you've always loved about Adit.

He's very soft in apologies and can't stand not talking with you for so long.

Maybe you should've agreed to let him stay over. A feeling of regret rushed through your head and smacked your forehead out of annoyance.

"Why, Y/N? Why?" You yell to yourself and decided to call adit again.

First call. Second call. Third call.

You're moving too desperate now. Even if you called so many times, Adit wouldn't answer. Aish! He's so stubborn.

You laid down your bed, covering your whole body except your head with a blanket and contemplating your feelings for Adit.

Oh, how his smug look always make your heart flutter. His little big smile that you rarely see from him due to his stone cold attitude.

And whenever Adit hugs you just for you to agree to his greedy requests. God, it's an abuse, but you love seeing him happy even if you're the one to suffer.

What is wrong with you? You keep asking yourself questions as to why you keep on liking him. You huff.

Your phone vibrates from under your pillow and checked immediately, getting excited that it might be Adit.

And to your pleasure, it is!

Adituu: Yes, bitch?

You hate it when he play flirts with you. It's too much to handle and your little heart always feel like running a marathon.

You: Shut up. I'll let you stay. Just don't complain about my friends' noises.

Adituu: Yes! I love youuuu!

You roll your eyes. Not bothering to reply I love you back since you knew it would be a different meaning than his.

Your phone vibrated once again.

Adituu: Now pick me up from the bus station, the buses are taking long.

You: I hate you. I'll be there in a few minutes, dick.

Adituu: Aw, such an obedient girl. I like that. :)

You scoff and got up from your bed, not caring about how messy you looked and went inside your car.