RAKA ZONE GAMING

A/n pov.
First of all ManyaSehgal i am sorry forgot the late chapter. I guess.
Hope you'll like it! ;)
⚠️ Long chapter.
*Rishabh :- rish k?*

"What do you want to watch, babe?" Rishabh asks you, flicking through the TV guide.

"I don't mind, you can pick whatever." You say, tracing circles on his chest while his eyes are focused on the TV.

Your parents had been out of town for the week, so instead of being completely alone for the weekend you went to Rish's house for the night.

But you weren't exactly not alone, since his the rest of his family were out at a function.

"There isn't really anything to watch." He says, throwing the remote down to the end of the bed, leaving the television on an old episode of friends.

"We don't have to watch anything then, maybe we can... do something else?" You suggest, licking your lips and sliding your hand under his shirt, acing the fine lines of his abs.

"Like what?" He asked a little nervous but flirty at the same time.

"Anything." You say, pressing your lips against his ear.

His eyes flicker down to your lips, to your eyes and back down to your lips, making it quite obvious that he wants nothing more than to feel them pressed against his own.

He pulled your face up to his and pressed his lips onto yours. The kiss was nice and slow and perfect, like your lips were made to fit his.

As his tongue grazed along your bottom lip, asking for entrance, you kissed him harder to tease him.

He squeezed your thigh making you gasp, leaving him to stick his tongue in, softly playing with yours.

You rolled on top of him, never breaking the kiss. It suddenly went from slow and sweet to rougher and needy.

Rish moved his hands to your waist as you wrapped yours around his neck, deepening the kiss.

When you slowly started to rock your hips against his, he suddenly withdrew from you.

"Why'd you stop?" You panted, as he avoided eye contact with you. When he didn't say anything, you got worried for a second, "Did I do something wrong?"

He quickly gained eye contact with you and shook his head, "No, no, definitely not. It's just that I'm getting a little-"

"Horny?" You smirked, looking down between the both of you and seeing him semi-hard. He looked embarrassed as he nodded his head.

"So what?"

"I don't want you to think, you know, that I'm rushing you." He said looking down.

"I'm ready, I promise." You say and his eyes widen.

"A-are you sure? I'm not rushing you-" you push your lips onto his before he can ramble on any longer.

"Rishabh, I love you. And if you're not ready that's fine and I totally respect that."

"No, no! I am, it's just we don't have to. It won't make me love you any less if we don't."

You smile at his cuteness and press your forehead against him.

The feeling of his body against yours made you less nervous and only made you want him more.

You slid your shirt off and then his. Rish quickly looked away as you caught him staring at your bra.

"I'm all yours, rish." You say pulling his face towards yours, "I'm all yours."

With that, his mood lightened and his hands cupped both of your boobs. He then started to suck lightly on your neck, making you throw your head back.