AJEY

Ajey's pov.

I just had the longest day ever. Work was a bitch today and dragged on. My boss is an asshole and he got me tight today. I was so glad to finally clock out and go home.

I was also feeling horny and sexually frustrated.

I drove home as fast as I could, going way over the speed limit but I didn't give a fuck. I finally reached my house and parked in the driveway.

I got out and entered my house. I went upstairs to see my girlfriend y/n laying on her stomach on our bed scrolling through her phone.

I aggressively slapped her ass. She jumped up and gasped.

"Holy shit ajey!"

"I'm home." I said, nudging my face in her neck.

"How was work?" She asked, putting her phone down.

"Fucking awful! I hate my boss! He's a fucking cunt!" I screamed, getting up and ripping my shirt off. I was so frustrated and stressed. I needed an escape. I began pacing around the room.

"What happened!?" She asked concerned.

"He is so fucking rude and demanding and he's up my fucking ass always!" I ranted. I was so mad I could punch a wall. I had anger issues and I was extremely hot headed.

"Just relax babe." Y/N said, getting up and holding me still. She knew how quick I could flip off.

"I need you baby girl." I begged. I shoved my face in her neck and began sucking at the tender skin. She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm all yours." She moaned, throwing her head back so I could access her neck better.

I left my mark on her neck and collar bone and moved down to her chest. She was in a little lace bralette.

I sucked on her boobs harder and tougher. I lifted her into my arms and carried her back over to the bed. She straddled my lap as I sucked on her skin leaving bruises all over.

"Ow." She moaned. I must've bit her too hard. I was very aggressive.

"Sorry." I mumbled against her neck. I couldn't wait any longer.

I needed to fuck her hard. I pushed her off of me and pinned her down to the bed with my hands.

"I've been craving your body all damn day." I whispered low in her face.

She bit her lip and I began stripping her bare. She wasted no time unbuckling my belt and pulling down my jeans.

She palmed at my growing erection through my boxers.

"Shit fuck don't tease me." I cursed under my breath.

She pulled down my boxers and my long, thick 9 inch cock sprung out in her face. She kitty licked the pre cum that had formed.

I positioned myself over her body and aligned my tip with her folds. Without warning her I slammed into her.

"Fuck daddy!" She moaned. I wasted no time thrusting in and out of her. With every thrust I went deeper.

It felt so good to smash into her and let all my anger and stress out on her body.

"Scream my name princess!" I demanded harshly.

"Daddy!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She gripped onto the sheets as I went harder. I was going full force.

"Fuck. Ugh uh!" I moaned. The room was filled with my heavy manly moans and her soft whimpers as I demolished her little pussy.

"Fuck daddy!" She cursed as I felt myself hit her g-spot.

"Oh yeah you like that?" I hissed.

"Y-yes." She stuttered, her pretty eyes rolling back.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. Are you fucking kidding me??? Who the fuck could it be? I was in the middle of fucking my girl damn!

I cursed as I reached over to the nightstand where I had placed my phone. I read the caller ID. NISCHAY

"Answer it." I demanded, grabbing the phone and handing it to y/n.

"B-but we're in the middle of something." She said, confusion written all over her face.

"Good. Let him hear how good your man fucks you." I said, smirking.

She hesitantly swiped on the screen and put the phone to her ear.

I began thrusting in and out of her once again as she spoke to my friend on the phone.

"Ajey's using the b-bathroom." She lied, looking me in the eyes.

I smirked and got an idea.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and tightened my grip. Her eyes widened as she gagged slightly.

"Y/n are you alright??" I could hear the worry in Nischay's voice through the phone.

"Y-yes." She choked out. I smirked and continued fucking her hard. She was trying so hard not to moan.

I hit her g-spot again and she let it out. A loud af moan.

"Fuck daddy!" She screamed.

"Whoa!!" I heard nischay scream.

I slammed into her tight little pussy again and she moaned again.

"I uh I think I'm gonna go." Nischay said, sounding way too uncomfortable...*lol*

Then he hung up. Y/n face went red as she handed me back the phone.

"Maybe now he won't call me again while I'm in the middle of fucking you good."

Bichara nischay ;)
Okay so that is it for today...lol
And if you want me to make a 'smit' on any youtuber or idol so feel free to tell it!

Vote goal :- 10 *nahi hue toh ek bhayanak smut hai, joh ki post nahi hoyega* 🙃😉

Sala tum log padte ho lekin vote nahi karte ho. Like kyu yr

Im saying this as a writer, votes encourages us to write better..

Ok bye..!