Tevis:"Alex i have something to tell you ... But don't hate me and don't think i have used you something like that please i love you so much ..." Alex smile and nod his head ...

Alex:"I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOUR GOING TO TELL ME RESSE ..." Tevis look Alex with wide eyes while Alex laugh and hug him tightly..." I know everything Peacock i heard mile and apo conservation last time ... I was shock but i can understand your point of view baby so Alex is always there for you..." Tevis hug Alex tightly while kissing his cheeks...

Techno:"LEAVE US YOU ASSHOLES... TINE DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM I WILL KILL YOU ALL ... LEAVE US WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US... IF OUR HUSBAND'S COMES TO KNOW ABOUT THIS THEY WILL KILL YOU ALL ..." They wake up and look around themselves in a van but everything was black from inside and nothing is possible to look out ...

Nova:"It's impossible mr techno... They can never find you for sure ... " Tine and techno sturggle to free themselves from the grip while Nova walks out ...

Tine:"Nova son ... We are your uncle what are you doing and why did you change like this Nova leave us are everyone will be afraid by know and especially p'type leave us Nova ..." Tine sturggle more while Nova stop and walk close to them...

Nova:"KEEP QUITE SHHH.... IF YOU STAY QUITE AND LISTEN TO ME ... I WILL SET YOU FREE ... IF NOT YOUR LOVING HUSBAND ONLY WILL GET YOUR BODY OR YOUR ASHES..." He move his hand from tine necks while techno and tine look Nova with wide eyes ...

Techno:"You motherfucker ... Your a trash like Arthur told early ... Crowd who playing nasty games with his own family members... Never think we will forgive you for what your doing right know to us ..." Nova laugh like mad man while stepping close to techno ...

Nova:"DON'T YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF SLIENT UNCLE TECHNO... IF YOU DON'T KEEP QUITE ... YOUR DEAR BROTHER MR TYPE THARN SUPPASIT WILL BE HERE TO ACCOMPANY YOU TWO ..." Tine slap him hard while Nova spit the blood and walks out ...

Techno:"What should we do tine ... I am afraid. What got into Nova god ... What if he do something to type and he is pregnant and really nervous and thorn and wat i will freaking out by right know tine ..."

Wat:"WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN THEY HAVE KIDNAPED... FIND THEM " ...Wat throw the vase on the wall while grauds handover him a watch which have tracker in tine and techno...

Type:"Whe..wh..where is my brother's... You must me kidding right ... I know and they like to play hide seek with me all time ... Tharn you know right go get tine and techno i want them ... I SAID GO THARN WHY ARE YOU SITTING AND WASTING YOUR TIME HERE FIND THEM ..." Tharn sigh and hug type was crying in mess ...

Tharn:"I will find them type ... Shhh don't cry ... I am always there with you please we will find them soon ... Don't worry ..." Tharn look thorn and wat signing to them ...

Thorn:"IF I FIND EVEN A SINGLE SCRATCH ON MY HUSBAND AND TINE ... I WILL BURN HIM ALIVE WITH MY HANDS..." Type push tharn and walk towards his room while tevis run behind him ...

Zee:"What the fuck your looking at our face ... Go search my son in law's ... I want them back ... Call natty and Arthur inform them and find them as soon as possible ... Now get lost... " All grauds walk out while thorn and wat rush outside to find thier husband ....

Gulf:"What's going on here tharn ... Do you have any enemies in your political career... Are someone from outside playing this cheap tricks ..." Tharn above to speak while Nova walks in with a smiling face ...

Tharn:"I don't know papa ... BUT REMEBER ONE THING PAPA ITS A MORE LIKE WARNING TO THE PERSON ... IF HE THINK OF HURTING MY FAMILY OR MY HUSBAND... THEN THEY WILL NEVER HAVE A GOOD DEATH IN THIER LIFE ... HE IF THE PERSON IS FROM OUR FAMILY ... " Tharn walks out while Nova gulp down and move towards his room ...

Tul:"Honey please let's see type ... He need to eat something it's late already ...." Gulf wipe his tear and walks towards kitchen while mew and others took Deep breath...

Mew:"LET'S GET IN OUR BUSINESS GUYS ... IT'S NOT TIME FOR SITTING AND LOOKING AT EVERYTHING... LET SHOW THOSE FUCKERS WHOM WE ARE ..." They nod thier head while walking out form mansion....

Somewhere in old abandoned buliding inbetween the meeting a guy slam door the walks in while throwing the tab on the desk ... While a guy look the tab and smirk Before throwing on the floor ...

Jeff:"What are you laughing at a he cheated on us brother and your smiling like nothing happens here ..."

Bible:"What you want to do ... Run after him and win a marathon... Tsk ..tsk it's not my way little brother ... Remeber this a mafia world where ever you go ... You end up in this world ... If he don't die my hand does not mean he will be free so relax and give them two box weapons... "

Jeff:"I will but one of the customer have demanded for drugs and that too soon us possible and he ready to pay as much as we want brother ... " Bible look at jeff who roll his eyes ... " I know we don't deal something like that but I know someone who deal secretly ..."

Bible:"Who..."

Jeff:"NOVA THARN SUPPASIT..." Bible rised his eyebrows while jeff nod his head with smrik ...

________________________________________

Spoiler ...

A hard slap was landed on mile cheek ...while everyone look Alex who was faming in anger ...

Alex:"GET LOST YOU ASSHOLE ... BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYTHING HAVE BEEN LEFT MY HAND ITS THAT YOU CAN BUY ITS A HUGE LOSE MILE HOW CARELESS YOUR ... GET LOST AND GET OUT OF THIS MANSION..." Sam above to speak something while mile shake his head ...

Tharn:"What is going on here Alex ... Mile where are you going get inside son ..." Alex stop tharn while mile walk out while Nova smirk and wave his hand dramatically to mile ...

Bible:"Is mr Nova available inside mr ..." Mile push bible and walk outside while bible shake his head and get in while jeff follow in behind ....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...