Why would a flower be deprived of light?

For his beauty to shine, it has to be watered, cultivated and cared.

It needs light. Not darkness.

Something seems to click within Lu Meifeng's head.

What had she done?

Why did she run away?

If.. if only she had endured more... If only she didn't run away.

Shao Boya would have experienced a life of a real prince in the Lu Household.

Shao Yu and Shao Boya would have been treated like princess and prince.

They wouldn't have experience this hardship, starvation, impoverishment.

She thought she could endure it all.

She's strong, and she can provide for her two children.

She doesn't need anyone's help.. as long as she have these two, she wouldn't collapse.

But...

It's her fault Shao Boya became like this.

" It's all my fault. "

Lu Meifeng trembledly tightened her hug around her son's body and sobbed. " It's all my fault, Shao Boya. "

Stay strong my child ... Mom... Mom will return all the things you two deserve to have.

The life you should have gotten.

Mom... Will take it all back.

" I'll return..  son... "

Shao Boya's dull eyes moved and trembled.

" Do you want to return... " Lu Meifeng stopped.

Can she even call that house, their Home?

Shao Boya's dull eyes moved suddenly darkened. " What return? We have nothing to return to. "

Shao Boya patted Lu Meifeng's hand and went out of her embrace. " We don't need their wealth... They stained your dignity mom. They ruined your life ... Why do we have to return there? I won't agree!!! "

Lu Meifeng trembled and covered her face in a stressful manner. " But son... Mom cannot endure it anymore. "

Shao Boya held both of Lu Meifeng's cheeks and stared straight into her eyes. " Endure it! Endure it for us. "

" Where is your endurance when you let Shao Xiaolin abuse us? Now that he's gone, you can no longer endure it? Mom!!! Endure it!!! "

Lu Meifeng shook her head. " I'm tired... Son... I'm tired, so tired, I want to take a rest. "

Lu Meifeng weakly rested her head over Shao Boya's shoulder. " I'm tired. .. . Raising you all alone. I feel so so exhausted. "

Shao Boya was still young when she ran away while still pregnant with Shao Yu.

She lost her face, dignity and reason to live when that Sheng slandered her.

She thought that she could still endure their insults.

But when the rumor that she cheated on his boyfriend and that Shao Yu was a bastard. Her heart cracked and depression took over her mind.

She was pregnant, and emotionally unstable. She almost got a miscarriage.

She desperately called Yi Meilin at that time, seeking for comfort.

But Yi Meilin's mind was also poisoned , he started doubting at her.