" Ok, how much? "

Shao Boya showed two fingers.

" 2 dollars? "

Shao Boya shook his head.

" 2 cents? "

Shao Boya glared at teacher Zhang.

Zhang Churan helplessly pulled out 20 dollars. She gulped down in regret and gave Shao Boya her money.

Zhang Churan regretted teasing this boy. Aaaah she shouldn't have teased this boy.

Lin GenXin was still being dramatic with his failure of getting the gold medal. When someone suddenly hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Lin GenXin immediately stopped crying. He widened his eyes in shock as he turned his head to look at the boy who kissed his cheeks.

" W-what was that? " Lin GenXin touched his week cheeks and blinked his eyes dumbly.

" A paid kiss " Shao Boya answered, seeing as his mission was done. He immediately pocketed his 20 dollars and smiled like a villain.

It is Lin GenXin's first time to see Shao Boya smiling, but Shao Boya's smile was so odd, it looked more villainous.

It is a look of someone who had succesfully scammed someone who's stupid.

THE STUPID ZHANG: "... "

--

LIn GenXin, Qi Ru, and Zhang Churan accompanied Shao Boya to Spelling competition and in the end, he still defeated his opponents.
------

Qi Ru excitedly brought the two kids to a fast food restaurant along with the stupid Zhang Churan.

When they were in the middle of driving. Lin GenXin and Teacher Zhang Churan constantly argues which restaurant is better.

McDonald's or KFC.

KFC is more popular to most of the people in their nation, but Lin GenXin wanted to go to Macdonald. Teacher Zhang on the other hand wanted KFC.

When Teacher Qi Ru questioned the gold medalled champion.

Shao Boya was about to answer McDonald's, but when he saw the red colored bee not too far away. He immediately changed his mind and said. " Jollibee. "

Shao Boya's answer was unexpected to the three people. Lin GenXin and Teacher Zhang Churan shut their mouth as they watched Qi Ru stopping by the restaurant.

Shao Boya smirked. .. he won.

When the trio celebrated in the restaurant. Qi Ru wouldn't stop taking pictures of the two adorable geniuses. He also didn't forget to contact Shao Boya's mother.. when Qi Ru was about to call Lin GenXin's, Lin GenXin tried hard to stop Qin Ru from doing it.

What he did doesn't have anything to do with his family. Lin GenXin doesn't consider them as his family, so why would he let Teacher Qi to call them?

" It would just be a waste of time. " Lin GenXin shook his head.

" By the way, that arrogant kid earlier is really arrogant hah! He dared to question Shao Boya where he learned English when he just came from a rural and poor area. Is he looking down on us?!!! " Lin GenXin immediately tried to divert the topic by bringing back what happened earlier when Shao Boya was attending the Spelling competition.

Zhang Churan and Qi Ru couldn't help feeling irritated too when that spoiled brat dared to question their genius Shao Boya's credibility.

Actually, they were also curious too.