Chapter 7

Elsa POV
Jack: Elsa its going to be ok!

Elsa: no it's not!

I ran out of his arms and blindly ran through the forest. I don't care anymore.

Jack: Elsa! No!

I opened my eyes and saw that I was at the edge of a cliff.

Jack: Elsa please don't!

Jack: Elsa....please

That's when I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jack: No Elsa please stay alive please.

I felt him sobbing and rocking me back and forth. Blackness took over me.

Blink blink

I looked around to see that I was underneath a tree and something white was right next to me.

Elsa: Jack?

Jack: oh Elsa don't ever do that again!

Jacks POV

Jack: no Elsa please stop!

I love her! I ran with speed and grabbed her wrist. The impact made her fall back and hit her head against a tree.

Jack: No Elsa please stay alive please.

I slept next to her underneath a giant oak tree.

Elsa: Jack?

I was flooded with relief.

Jack: Oh Elsa don't do that ever again!

I hugged her tight and then looked into her sapphire blue eyes.

Elsa: we need to get to school!

Jack: oh my god! I totally forgot about that.

We rushed and climbed on my motorcycle and finally made it to the school. It was about 3am so we quietly entered the school and climbed up the stairs to our dorms.

Jack: goodnight

Elsa: goodnight Jack

Elsa POV

Woh Jack saved me I almost ran off the cliff! Why does he even care? I'm just going to get dressed since it's almost morning.

I wore a black skirt and a blue shirt with snowflakes on it. I also wore 4inch black high heels and a blue headband. I then braided my hair into a French braid and sat on my bed.

Buzz buzz

My phone was buzzing on top of my bed. ( R for Rowan and E for Elsa A for Anna)
10pm
R- Babe where have you been?

R- I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out to eat tomorrow night?

4:00am
E- yes I would love too.

R- omg Elsa where have you been?

E- I was visiting my Aunt

R- oh ok but we are still on for tonight right?

E-yes of course :)

End of conversation
10:00pm

A- Elsa where are you?

A-Elsa
A-Elsa
A-Elsa
A-Elsa
A-Elsa
A-Elsa
A-Elsa

A-WHERE ARE YOU?!

4:10 pm
E- Anna it's ok I'm here in my dorm.

A- omg I was awake all night because Merida couldn't find you and Punzie got scared of the lightning and couldn't stop screaming and you were gone and and and

E- it's ok Anna I'm ok I love you
A- I love you too! :*

End of conversation

Well I should probably go get some breakfast.

I silently went downstairs and entered the cafeteria the lights were on because everyone was trying to make breakfast before the students were up. I just went to the counter and took and apple and a bar.

I sat at one of the tables and dozed off until..

Slam

Tooth: what were you doing with my Boyfriend?!

Elsa: I I I wasn't doing anything

My face stayed completely emotionless. Then she slapped me.

Tooth: sure you weren't tell me now or I'll punch you!

Ugh what's her problem? Doesn't she know I already have a boyfriend? I watched as her fist came closer to my face but I caught her arm and stood up.

Elsa: I never did anything with your boyfriend so you better get out of my face now.

She glared at me for a few more seconds then finally ran away. I looked around the room and saw the famous Jack Frost staring at me with his eyes wide open.

Jack: hhhow did you do that? Tooth is the strongest person here.

I didn't say anything I just ran out of the room and left him there stunned. The truth is I'm very skilled in sword fighting and archery (thanks to Merida) but I haven't told anyone that I am because I don't want to to be afraid of me.

I just need to get through the day and enjoy a lovely dinner with Rowan.

That was the plan until I heard someone in the corner crying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hope you liked this chapter it did suck so I'll make the next one better

Here's a cookie 🍪
-Rose