Chapter 1

~Elsa's dream/flash Back~
"Elsa you have got to get out of here with your sister before it is to late!" My mother screamed.

"I I can't leave you!" I stuttered back.

I saw the huge pillar that had both my Mother and Father trapped in the house. I knew that there was no way that all of us could ever escape safely.

"Go now Elsa! Watch after your little sister!" My father yelled as I ran out the door grasping my little sister's hand.

Tears blinded my eyes as I crashed on the ground sobbing until Anna looked at me.

"Are mommy and daddy going to be ok? She wondered.
I watched as the wave of flames engulfed our house and disintegrated it into nothing but ashes.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up frightened and saw my clock at my bed side table shaking vigorously. I slammed my hand down hard on the blue clock covered in sparkled snow.

"Elsa! Hurry up!" Aunt Bella screamed.

I grabbed my white towel of the side of my bed and climbed into the shower. I quickly took a shower and wrapped the towel around myself and walked back into my room. I opened up the wooden closet and saw many different choices I had for the first day of school. My suitcases were mostly packed full of skirts, shirts, pants, and dresses.

Usually, I had to either sit of stand on my suitcases when I was done packing them to fit everything in. I picked out a light blue t-shirt a pair of dark blue jeans a necklace with a single snowflake made of crystals on it and whit flats.

I twisted my hair into a side braid and grabbed my white leather jacket that was hanging I my door.

"Good morning!" Anna attempted to say while shoving chocolate pancakes inside her mouth.

I smiled as I looked down at her clothing choices. She had on a pink dress that reached her knees and high heels that were an inch high covered in pink sparkles. She had on a pink rhinestone necklace that Mom had given her and her hair was in two simple braids.

Rapunzel, Punzie, came in wearing a purple dress covered in decorative flowers and two inch high heels that were light purple. Her hair hung down and a light purple head band was placed on her hair also covered in flowers.

"Hello everyone! Elsa and Anna you look gorgeous!" She gushed.

"You also look beautiful." I said as Anna nodded her head because her mouth was still full of pancakes.

Me and Anna have been living with Aunt Bella and her daughter Punzie for 10 years. I was going to high school as a junior, 17, and Anna as a freshman, 15. Punzie was also a freshman and would be in all of Anna's classes.

Aunt Bella looked at the time and rushed us out the door and handed me the key to my car. I drove a light blue car with a single white line down the middle. We all jumped in and I drove us off to our new school hoping not to be late on the first day.

Authors note:

~Tell me anything else you would like me to include or leave out in this story. I hope to have one or more chapters done each day!! Leave comments and likes. Thank you so much for reading!!!!!~