Chapter 19

Eugene POV

Wow I hope Elsa is ok she kinda left the house in a hurry. I looked towards the front of the car and saw Punzies beautiful long blonde hair. She looked back and her emerald green eyes stared into mine.

I love her. I don't think I want anyone else.

Elsa POV

I was driving my motorcycle with Merida hanging on. My plantinum blonde braid swung back in the air.

I saw lights and rides as I approached the amusement park. I parked my bike in a spot and took off my helmet. Merida climbed down and looked back to see Anna's car approaching us.

Anna: Hey els!

She climbed out and so did the others.

Merida: I want to go on dat!

We all looked to where her finger was pointing. It was a neon green and orange roller coaster.

Hiccup: wha? Why?!

Merida: yup and you shall do it with ma!

Hiccup: oh no.

Merida grabbed his hand and pulled him towards his death.

Jack: well snowflake what looks good to you?

Elsa: hmmmm what about that?

I pointed towards the spinning tea cups. Jack hates those.

He scratched the back of his neck and horror came into his eye.

Jack: well.....I mean are you sure?

I laughed and pointed at another ride that seemed much smoother.

We climbed aboard a Snow White ride. The cart we were in travelled through many scenes from the movie with sound affects booming all around. Finally, the ride stopped at when Prince Charming kissed her and we climbed out.

Anna and Kristoff were already sitting at a table full of food.

Elsa: Anna where are Punzie and Eugene?

Anna: oh they are on da Farris whale! I tried to understand her through her mouth full of Cotten candy and chocolate.

Jack came back to the table and bought me a burger and himself a hotdog.

After a while, I turned around to see a very green looking hiccup.

I giggled behind my hand and helped Merida bring hiccup to the table.

Merida: dat was amazein!

Hiccup: ugh that is one opinion.

Eugene: hey elsa?

Elsa:Yes?

Eugene: can I talk to you?

Elsa: of course

I slid out of the bench while Punzie started to gobble up the good with Anna.

Jack gave me a confused look as I followed Eugene.

Eugene: ok....so I love Punzie but I'm afraid to tell her.

Elsa: oh you mean ask to marry her?

Eugene: yea..but what if she says no?

Elsa: I want you to promise me something.

Eugene: yes?

Elsa: if you love someone. Tell them. Even if your scared it's not the right thing. Even if your scared it'll cause problems. Even if your scared it will burn your life to the ground. You say it and you say it loud. Then you'll go from there.

Eugene stared at me emotionless but then his face showed confidence.

Eugene: I will.

He stomped away and I saw him turn Punzie around and get down on one knee. Anna was squealing and Punzie was crying.

I saw her hug him and then he leaned down and kissed her. She saw me and gave me the thumbs up while I giggled.

People around us started cheering. Tomorrow is when we go back from school so much has changed.

Peters POV

Ugh they call this food I wouldn't feed this to my dog! I looked at the disgusting middle class food while the airplane started to slowly arrive at the airport.

When the plan touched the ground and connected to the airport I jumped out of my seat and exited the plan.

Mrs. Mulan: hello? Sir you must be Peter I will be driving you to your destination. Disney boarding school.