Chapter 4

Merida: well I'd better get to class.

Elsa: ok I'll go with you my class is right by yours

Anna: ok! Bye guys I'll see you after class right?

Elsa: yes!

Punzie: Yay!

Me and Merida ran off to class and pushed past a massive amount of students.

Merida: bye lassie!

Elsa: haha goodbye.

I walked down to my class and sat down in a chair by the window. Suddenly, the door burst open reveling the girl with blonde hair with blue and green tips.

Tooth: Ohhh you must be that new student. My name is Tooth.

She walked next to me and threw my book of my desk. I stood there emotionless and picked it back up while her face became a deep red.

Tooth: look you little jerk this is my school. You obey me and don't even think about taking away my boyfriend.

Right on que the famous Jerk I mean Jack Frost walked in and sat down in the only a valuable seat next to me.

Tooth gave him a big smile and skipped back to her seat.

Mrs. Alice: Goodmorni...

????: sorry I'm late Mrs. Alice

The door slammed open and a guy with crystal blue eyes and tan skin walked in. His hair was raven black and shinned in the light. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt with black pants and black and white converse.

Mrs. Alice: it's ok Rowan but don't be late again.

Rowan sat down behind me and I could feel his eyes staring at me. Jack was glaring daggers at Rowan and then continued to stare at me for the rest of the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a short chapter but I will update later today or tomorrow

Here's a cookie 🍪