Shit!

He clenched his jaw in anger and got off the bed.

***

Rhythm's sitting on the couch and scrolling down on her phone, watching the pictures of her and her family. Before all this, she used to live a happy life with her family and her fiancé, Amaan but everything changed once Gunnar came into their life.

She couldn't control her tears as she saw photos of her and Amaan.

She remembered all those happy times she had with him before discovering he was cheating on her.

I used to think, love is real but it isn't she thought while looking at her pictures with him.

Rhythm was working in the kitchen preparing lunch, she carried the dishes over to the dining table and placed them down. Pushing her hair back she strolled toward the kitchen but ran into Humza, who was speaking to someone on the phone.

As they both ran into each other, Humza's phone slipped from his hand and fell down. Rhythm was shocked to see his phone falling down on the ground and breaking into three pieces.

Humza clenched his jaw and fisted his palm in anger, "What the hell!" He yelled in anger.

Rhythm flinched at his tone and stepped back from him, "You broke my fucking phone,"

"I-I..." Rhythm tried to apologize to him for that but Humza was already in a foul mood because of some issues with his mafia dealings and breaking his phone while speaking about an important matter made his mood a lot worse.

"Shut up!! Just... Shut up," He said while gritting his teeth in rage,

Terrified, she flinched at his tone, and her soul shrunk in fear as she saw how angry he was.

"Gun-Gunnar, please," She tried to calm him down,

"I mean-mean... I accidentally.."

"Why the hell do you keep coming in front of me," He grabbed her by her arms and pulled her to him. Her heart jumped into her throat.

"Why do you keep showing me your stupid face?" he yelled at her in rage.

Tears began filling Rhythm's eyes, she whimpered in pain as his grip began hurting her,

"Don't you get it!!"

She pushed him with all her strength and glared at him.

"If you hate seeing me then why did you marry me?" she said, blinded with rage, "Why did you bring me here?" tears began rolling down her eyes.

"Your one decision has changed my life overnight!" she yelled, "You ruined my life!"

There was complete silence around them as they both glared at each other, "You ruined everything..." She said and stared at him with pain in her eyes.

"So, I will do whatever I want to, if I want to cry, I'll cry, If I want to shout, I will shout, If I want to break anything, I will do it...you cannot stop me," she said, breathing hard.

Humza clenched his jaw in fury as she glared at him, fearlessly.

"Aren't you happy by causing me pain and watching me cry..." she said looking at him, tears streaming down her eyes.

"You are enjoying doing this to me, don't you?" she continued, "What did you gain from all this, tell me!" She raised her hands and pushed him but Humza grabbed both her wrists and gripped them hard.

Rhythm hissed in pain as he gripped on those bruises she got last night.

Humza ignored her whimpers completely and was blinded with rage.

"Yes, I'm damn happy," he replied, "I'm so fucking happy seeing you in so much pain,"

Rhythm tried to free her hands but his grip was hard, "In fact, I did all this because I want to see you this miserable,"

"Heard what I said?" He yelled, Rhythm stared at him in disbelief and hurt.

"Do you know why?" He let her wrists go and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her closer,

"Because I fucking hate you!!" he yelled, digging his fingers into her skin.

He pushed her away and glared at her with utmost hate which made her skin crawl.

Rhythm saw the hatred he has for her in his dark eyes and she couldn't contain her anger.

"I hate you too," She replied, "Much more than you do,"

Hearing her say that, he swallowed hard and tried to control his temper.

Wiping her tears she continued, "No one in this world can love you, Mr. Humza Ghazali...

Because you don't deserve it..."

She swallowed hard and tried to stop but she couldn't, "You don't deserve love or any kind of affection...Because you deserve only hate... only hate"

Humza could see the amount of hatred she had for him in her chocolate eyes and something inside him hated to see that. He looked away from her and fisted his palm trying damn hard to control himself and not to say anything more.

Tears kept streaming down Rhythm's eyes as she kept breathing hard. She watched Humza turning back and strolling out of the mansion in fury.

***

By the time Humza returned home everyone in the mansion went to bed. It was late at night and even though Akeem tried his best to make Humza go home early he couldn't succeed. As Humza pushed his bedroom door open, his eyes landed peacefully sleeping Rhythm.

She's asleep? He thought and tried his best not to make any noise.

He didn't want to wake her up and face her after what happened earlier. After showering, he quietly went into his closet and opened the cupboard. When he did, suddenly his phone fell from the top and began hanging in front of his eyes.

It was tied with a ribbon to the top and there was a small note attached to it. Confused, he grabbed his phone and looked at it.

Did she fix this? He thought and checked it.

To his surprise, his phone was as good as it was before.

He took the note and opened it, "I'm so sorry for breaking your phone, I didn't mean to... I fixed it and it's working," was written in beautiful cursive writing.

Author's Note;-

Hey guys, I need 30 comments and 100 votes for the next update.

There won't be any update until this target has been reached.

Love you all,

Take care.