Chapter 21

Jungsu P.O.V.

I sat on the hotel bed, thinking about the things Hanuel said to me last night. "Go to Yoorim ot something."

She knows.

She knew about Yoorim and I.

After seeing Hanuel and Minho kiss last night, I made up my mind on what I am going to do. I am going to make this right.

-

"What??" Yoorim asked eyes wide. "I am going to tell Minho about what happened." I said simply.

"Have you gone insane??" Yoorim asked. "Look, I am sick and tired of you blackmailing me all the time. I just want to live my idol life simply now." I said.

She opened her mouth to protest but I stopped her. "Also, if you really liked Minho, you would have felt happy for him, you are just jealous of Hanuel, I can't believe it took me this long to realize this but as long as Hanuel's happy, I am happy."

I stood up and left. I was determined to made things right. I walked back to the hotel and went to Minho's hotel room and knocked on the door. He opened the door, surprised to see me.

"Can I talk to you for a moment??" I asked.

-

Hanuel P.O.V.

After feeding Kyujin breakfast, I send her off to practice and told my boss I am not going to work today as I was not feeling well but to be honest, I was just not feeling it.

After binge watching the worst shows on Netflix and gorging on ice cream. The doorbell rang and thinking it was Kyujin, I opened without thinking. 

It was Jihoon, my eyes widened. He burst out laughing and wiped chocolate ice cream off my face. Wait, he was not surprised I was Hanuel and not Hayley??

"Wait, you know who am I??" I asked motioning him to come in. Jihoon laughed again. 

"Of course, from the first day I saw you at the cafe I had a hunch it was you from the way you spoke korean and I accidentally saw you take off your wig once." He said awkwardly.

"Then, why didn't you say anything??" I asked him. "I thought you might not want to talk about it after you know.." 

I just sighed. "Anyways, what are you doing here??" I asked. "Oh, I heard you weren't feeling well so I am sending some medicine over, but you seem fine..." He said eyeing me.

"No....I am just not feeling it, a lot of things happened last night..." I said. He nodded like he understood and he didn't ask any questions which was nice. 

"Do you want something to drink?? or to eat??" I asked. "Just water." I nodded and went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water for him.

"Here." I said handing him the glass. He was standing before my NMIXX photo, I smiled at it. 

"I remember that day, we all cried off camera and hugged each other." I said looking at the photograph. "I miss the members, alot, but I sometimes wonder if it really is for me." 

"I understand..." He said sipping on his water. "I was once a trainee too." I looked at him in surprise. 

"Under SM." He said. "But, after the longest time, I couldn't debut and over time, I just felt like it was not for me, so I left." 

I nodded, when I was a trainee, I felt like that too, not a lot of us have chances of debuting. Some of us join at a young age and basically dedicate our entire childhood into training. 

"But I am happy with what I am doing now, so, no regrets I guess." he said smiling. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang again and I peeped through the eye hole and I was shocked to see Minho outside.