Chapter 13

"Good choice you have made." Yoorim said smirking. We were at the same cafe from the last time we met. She had an iced americano in her hand.

"But if I find out you are doing this to hurt her, the deal is off." She scoffed and put the glass on the table. "Don't try and push all the 'villain role' to me, you agreeing to this is already hurting her."

She was right, I clenched my fist and took a deep breathe. "I am here is because we have the same goal that's it, don't expect us to be friends or anything."

"What did I even expect." she said taking a sip of her drink. "I made my first plan already, just do as what I say." I sighed and nodded.

-

Haneul P.O.V.

"Why can't you wait until tomorrow to pass me something, is it that important that it has to right now??" I said while putting on a hoodie, clearly annoyed that Jungsu had to call me out in the middle of me and Minho's drama night.

"It's something very important..." he said on the phone and Minho on the other side looked visibly annoyed as I told him I needed to go.

"I'm sorry...I will call you back as soon as I come back ok??" as I hung up with Jungsu. He pouted and reluctantly nodded.

Jungsu was sitting on the bench downstairs feeding a stray cat when I went down. "Ok, so what is so important that you haven to call me at 9.30 at night??" I said folding my arms.

"You look so bad right now." he chuckled reaching to pat my head but I ducked it. "Shut up, I was literally about to sleep." I watched the cat eat up the treats he had in his hands. "So now what??"

He just stayed silent and handed me the cat treats. "Seriously?? just to feed cats??" I raised one eyebrow at him but sat beside him as I stroked the cat while feeding it with the treats.

"No, I-I uhm, need help with something..." He stuttered. "Didn't you have something to give me??" I said stroking the cat's soft fur.

"Yeah, so you know, the brand of milk kyujin likes alot??" I nodded slowly. "Can you accompany me to get some??"

I frowned at him. "Seriously bitch?? you came all the way here to say this??" I took a deep breathe as I tried to control the annoyance and anger bubbling inside of me.

"A) you could have texted Kyujin or any other member since you have their numbers for the brand, B) you could have asked your members or something but instead you picked me."

"W-well, I'm sorry, I really need this milk as-as JiSeok wants it for breakfast tomorrow." I raised one of my eyebrows suspiciously. "From what I remember, isn't he not a big milk fan??" I asked.

"W-well, he was craving it you know." "Fine, make it quick, I still have to call Minho later." I said patting the cat one last time and stood up.

I started to speed walk way in front of him so I can get this over quickly with, I left my phone at home so I could not text Minho and tell him.

Suddenly, I felt him grab my hand from behind. "Hey, slow down, I can't catch up." I turned around and stood there and looked at him. Then realized he was holding my hand. I shook it off.

"Then speed up??" I said slightly annoyed. " My time is precious." We walked to the supermarket near my dorms and I was shocked to see Jungsu taking a trolley.

"Aren't you getting milk only??" I asked. "Uhm well, since we are here, I mine as well get some groceries because it's my turn to shop."

I raised my fist at him threateningly to stop. He raised his hands up as if he surrendered. "Fine, pick out a few things for me and you can leave." "Thank you." I said turning to the diary section.