chapter 8

I woke up to Kyujin aggressively knocking on my room door the next morning. I groaned and shouted, " Go away."

"Just a warning for y'all that i'm coming in!!" Kyujin. I groaned and turned to the other side. She came running in and threw herself on me.

"Ouch oh my god, I feel like you broke my back." I groaned half asleep.

"How was last night??? was it wild??" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I sat up, grabbed the nearest pillow next to me and smacked her.

"No, cuz he was acting drunk, were you apart of this??" Her eyes widened and she jumped up and ran away screaming. "NOPE, NOTHING, WASNT APART OF THIS." "JANG KYUJIN I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU."

But I didn't, I was secretly glad that she did all of these, if it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have kissed.

I stretched and walked to the toilet to get ready, we were all going to spend christmas and new years with our own families.

I looked into the mirror and my mind flashed back to that kiss last night, even thinking about the kiss last night, just gave me butterflies.

I put my hands on my cheeks and squealed. I can't believe it, my 5 year crush is finally coming to an end. Jiwoo knocked the door, breaking my thoughts.

" Yah, what's taking you so long, I need to get ready."

I rolled my eyes. "yeah yeah, be patient will you??"

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face and packed my things to go home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Mom, I'm home!!" I said opening the door. My mom rushed out of the kitchen.

"Your back!! There are fruits on the table eat some while I finish cooking, your sister will be back from delivery in awhile."

My family owned a popular fried chicken restaurant and my members loved them,  I would always bring a box of chicken back to dorms for the members to eat whenever I went back.

I put my luggage in my room and flopped on the couch to eat the fruits my mom cut up for me. After awhile my older sister, Haeun came back.

"Your back??" I nodded. She sat beside me and took some fruits to eat. Suddenly NMIXX appeared on the TV and my face was on the screen. " Dang, I look good."  my sister looked at the TV then at me with a disgusted face.

"Look at the difference oh my god, if only your fans knew how dirty you are." I rolled my eyes and took a piece of mango to eat.

"I watched your collab stage with your crush, what's his name again??"

"Minho."

"Ah yes, y'all were good, even my friends was asking me about it." the paused and looked at me. " Are you guys dating."

I choked on my mango. "What no?? we are just colleagues."

She gave me a look that clearly says she's not buying whatever i'm selling. "Unnie, don't act like those delusional fans, we are seriously just friends."

"Whatever you say, but I definitely don't see it like this." I rolled my eyes. She side eyed me  "Besides, you liked him for so long now, it's impossible nothing has happened."

I rolled my eyes at her and before she walked to her room she turned and said.

"Oh yeah, mom said we have to help out in the shop tomorrow." I stood up and opened my mouth to protest but she cut me off. "Even if your a debuted idol." I groaned and plopped back onto the sofa. Why did I make the great decision to come back.